+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why do people keep saying Teyana Taylor is ugly ?

She's nowhere near ugly IMO ...
to each their own but to me she is real fugly....Not only based on looks, but I remember a while back I watched an episode on MTV with her in it,and her personality was ugly as well. If you shaved her head she would look like a man. LOL

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Kobe in 01 royal blue 1s
pimp.gif

3643879631_f4e768684d_o.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why do people keep saying Teyana Taylor is ugly ?

She's nowhere near ugly IMO ...

i just gotta say it again, she hella ugly. she looks like Jay's kid or something

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

regarding the teyana pic above with her in the cool greys.: Her hair doesent help the fact that she has a weak face if she woulda just had a normal hairstyle she would have looked 10X better

her lookin better doesn't mean she's pretty. i question those who'd want to smash her. i agree with one of the earlier posts, she's abutterface

Originally Posted by polkasquare

regarding the teyana pic above with her in the cool greys.: Her hair doesent help the fact that she has a weak face if she woulda just had a normal hairstyle she would have looked 10X better

her lookin better doesn't mean she's pretty. i question those who'd want to smash her. i agree with one of the earlier posts, she's a butterface
I question your logic. You do know the definition of a butterface basically means everything else about her is bangin.. BUT HER FACE.

her lookin better doesn't mean she's pretty. i question those who'd want to smash her. i agree with one of the earlier posts, she's a butterface
I question your logic. You do know the definition of a butterface basically means everything else about her is bangin.. BUT HER FACE.

would anyone wanna lower their standards and smash a butterface though?

i've done it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if da body is that bad....she good for a 2am visit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i've done it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man least you got humor.
smile.gif
) i don't blame you or anything, but teyena taylor is just a whole diff level of butterface. emphasis on BUTT andface dude

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i've done it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^^QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

polkasquare, you sayin that she has no body and you wouldn't smash?

she's got a body, that's why she's a butterface. and yeah, i wouldn't smash if there was nothing in it for me, sorry. for me it's facevalue > body.

she's got a body, that's why she's a butterface. and yeah, i wouldn't smash if there was nothing in it for me, sorry. for me it's face value > body.

Gotta disagree. I'd smash if given the chance.

she's got a body, that's why she's a butterface. and yeah, i wouldn't smash if there was nothing in it for me, sorry. for me it's face value > body.

So you would smash a 300lb cute chick?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom