+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by yancancook90

his jeans are fine
QFT
Originally Posted by BC2310

Honestly if you have a Dime on your arm and you're wearing Emo pants or Jinco jeans, you have my respect
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Flava Flav must be your rolemodel then

Love prps, can't mess with that wash though.

Jersey Shirt (you're one of the first cats I remember talking about prps on here) or anyone else who doesn't wear skinnies, you mess with the barracudafit? I only have the impala cut but I was looking to cop a pair of barracudas. I know they're "slim", but are they still somewhat loose orbordering on that skinny jean tip? I wear sz 40.

i hate it when my ex girl would wear shorts like that. It is NEVER sexy to dress like a boy, unless sweatpants and a small t is involved.

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

HARMCITY45 wrote:

JayZ's Jeans too baggy!??

laugh.gif

Jeans look fine to me...
please tell me your being sarcastic...

not everyone digs the skinny jeans

skinny jeans are not a good look, all you beasts who wear them cuz they are popular now are gunna be embarassed 2 years from now when nobody is wearing themanymore

im a 40 too chi, as far as prps go i can never really remember the names of the 3 cuts they do, but i was all about the original cut they did before the twonew ones, which was the baggiest, but now i like the mid cut best

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

HARMCITY45 wrote:

JayZ's Jeans too baggy!??

laugh.gif

Jeans look fine to me...
please tell me your being sarcastic...

not everyone digs the skinny jeans

skinny jeans are not a good look, all you beasts who wear them cuz they are popular now are gunna be embarassed 2 years from now when nobody is wearing them anymore

Why does everyone think I WEAR SKINNY JEANS?,

I wear FITTED JEANS, NOT BAGGY OR SKINNYS

I wear my jeans something Like Kanye would, something that FITS, something that doesn't hang or lookg like 3X Sweatpants...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

im a 40 too chi, as far as prps go i can never really remember the names of the 3 cuts they do, but i was all about the original cut they did before the two new ones, which was the baggiest, but now i like the mid cut best

Do they have a 9 or 10 inch leg opening?

Back
Top Bottom