+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

is it just me or does every kanye pic gets quoted like at least 43 times......
indifferent.gif

He's throwing up the Harlem bloods sign that his little Dipset friends frequent. Looks really close to the East Coast sign that dudes like Lloyd Banksthrough up though, so eh...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

He's throwing up the Harlem bloods sign that his little Dipset friends frequent. Looks really close to the East Coast sign that dudes like Lloyd Banks through up though, so eh...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
Please don't associate Jackson with those fake ny bloods.

He actually has real ties to bloods and ain't scared to throw it up lol
15esrq.jpg

Originally Posted by philly5fan

dude really compared a Lambo to some team Jordan.....I dont care what Lambo anyone got...but if you own one then youre doing it up, no matter what model it is

not really..but to put facts in da convo, da convertible gallardo has significant power increases over da hard top.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dude really compared a Lambo to some team Jordan.....I dont care what Lambo anyone got...but if you own one then youre doing it up, no matter what model it is

not really..but to put facts in da convo, da convertible gallardo has significant power increases over da hard top.

Damn I knew NT was ballin but damn not like that....Lambos aint nothin to NTers these days

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

yes cuz the texas bloods are so much realer both lames IMO
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

n that includes cali (all gangs period)

If gangs are lame in your opinion why even comment doggie? and yeah actually I would say down south bloods are more legit then those ny cats.

Back
Top Bottom