+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by timplz

c6f260241c5f7a81ece3b58dc8340d5c4a278722.pjpg
.......Kid Cudi in Jordan IV

I'd like to know how long it took him to slide them thangs on?!
Matter fact, where can a sista cop some? I like the fade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

CDG cardigan is fire

Why? Because its CDG? Take that logo off and it will look like a $2 thrift store cardigan. I'm a fan of CDG but the fitting on that cardigan looks off

QTF...Looks like any other cardigan that you can cop from H&M...and that fitting is horrible...

The fitting is fine, Drake just bought it one size too big
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]why it look like kid cudi isfloating in the pic with the 4's.. lol[/color]

Why does Babys and Lil Waynes daughters always have on TuTu's?
laugh.gif

or better yet, why they always gotta be on stage with they parent while they perform?

it seems like on a handful of these awards shows they bringing they whole family up like they doing karaoke at their family reunion. its like wheres waldo whenthey perform and get awards. they got so many people up there with them i forget who i'm supposed to be paying attention to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

celebrity-shoe-sightings-2009-bet-awards-9.jpg
Not really celebs but I like the Blazers.
sick.gif
at those skinnies.

sick.gif
only a matter of time till da skinny jean virus that started in NYC (soho, then spread to harlem) started affectin other states and cities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by foampOZites

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

THIS OUTFIT IS HORRID. FIP

Had potential though.
ya trippin...Drake's fit is fine. slim enuff that shows a masculine silhouette but cut straight enuff to where he's not lookin like aidiot in spandex...thats a grown man fit right there...

now me i wouldv'e thrown on some forces instead of da chucks but he's rockin em well so he's good money.

^^^true...I wouldve personally rocked it with diff kicks and dropped the cardigan just because its not my style, but its a nice fit.

Originally Posted by dino410

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by kingof3rdstrike

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks
Soulja Boy takes it...
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

nah yo diddy takes it
pimp.gif

so why didnt anybody wear this sweater with the tan yeezys????????????????????

probably they dont want to od on matching. tbo those black yeezy and that sweater is not that bad. kind of matching > looking like a flag

cudi looks like he's floating bcuz he was jumping in the picture lol....and the red wing chukkas drake is rockin works with that fit IMO...

Back
Top Bottom