+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SoleMan

^^lol... you trippin cuz.
i haven't seen a pair of wheat timbs in a long time....people got mad new stuff to rock...vasquez, nike ACG's....girls wit they uggs....this ain't da 90's no more that there was only one thing

how old are you NinjaHood like 16 .. cause im 21 and i've been rocking timberlands and Nike ACG since 1996

Originally Posted by arice

i haven't seen a pair of wheat timbs in a long time....people got mad new stuff to rock...vasquez, nike ACG's....girls wit they uggs....this ain't da 90's no more that there was only one thing

how old are you NinjaHood like 16 .. cause im 21 and i've been rocking timberlands and Nike ACG since 1996

Lol how you going to ask someone their age like you a og? 21? lol you were rocking timbs and Nike acg in 96 because your mommy use to dress you at 7-8 yearsold my dude, it has nothing to do with you.

I love Timbs, Red Wings, and boots in general. But coming from So Cal, not necessary to own boots since it's weather is nice all year.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by bullet

Kanye n Pharell

for the life of me i cant figure out why people think kanye is fashionable. even when hes not wearing anything crazy he still looks like a clown. people that dress a certain way cuz they see kanye wearing that same jacket or jeans seriously need to have their head examined.

Thats a matter of opinion, personally i think Kanye has a lot of style. And he tends to be a trend setter. I mean I like the idea of a jean jacket, itsdifferent. I think the thing about fashion is you want to be unique you want to be different. And kanye tends to do that. A lot of people may not like thatdifferent but he does what he wants. So i think to each his own when it comes to fashion. But saying someone needs to have there head examined because peopledress in a jean jacket or jeans cuz kanye did is a little much.

I would hate on dude for rocking the wackest Jordans that drop, but hey, I mean what's the point? Not stopping him from copping them. He seems to like em,so all the more to him...considering the kicks he cops don't exactly fly off shelves.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

SwagBag wrote:

Grand Hustle It wrote:

kmn2008 wrote:

sloanboy wrote:

SBonly wrote:

im a big drake fan so
is he throwin up a blood sign?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
thats not a blood sign...

that is a blood sign.
indifferent.gif
. very similar to the east coast sign tho. you get a pass. and YES im givin out passes now.

That aint no blood sign. That's for Young Money

actually it is a blood sign....+%*% don't mean young money lol

Y'all straight trippin if y'all think that's a blood sign
21a36b4b47a3443cbbd2ab67d6b19135403b36ff.pjpg

Here ya go Gangstas!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by arice

Lol how you going to ask someone their age like you a og? 21? lol you were rocking timbs and Nike acg in 96 because your mommy use to dress you at 7-8 years old my dude, it has nothing to do with you.

lol actually my dad used to dress me lol.. im no O.G but I kinda is, because im from the 1990's era. like I remember when the way we knew what Jordans wasdropping by watching the games on NBC. It wasen't no NikeTalk or release dates on the computer.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I would hate on dude for rocking the wackest Jordans that drop, but hey, I mean what's the point? Not stopping him from copping them. He seems to like em, so all the more to him...considering the kicks he cops don't exactly fly off shelves.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
i dont like nelly at all but, ol boy get jordans for free my man he just wore dem for that night

Originally Posted by timplz

1c936322429052bfa400e3f1396e81bb830009dd.gif
......The-Dream and Chris Brown in Nike Blazers SB's Kiss Editions.

Who rocked it better?

the Bret ' hit man ' Hart jacket is not for everbody.. I think fashion has been weak since 2008.

Originally Posted by timplz

1c936322429052bfa400e3f1396e81bb830009dd.gif
......The-Dream and Chris Brown in Nike Blazers SB's Kiss Editions.

Who rocked it better?

apparently one coin purse is not enough? we need 3 now?

dont like those blazers, but I actually like chris browns fit for a change (never thought i would say that)...dream still looks like an idot as usual

Back
Top Bottom