+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

oh, and do i even have to explain about soulja boy. if anybody wants to be taking seriously, why would they associate themselves with soulja boy.

Originally Posted by bwsbbc

oh, and do i even have to explain about soulja boy. if anybody wants to be taking seriously, why would they associate themselves with soulja boy.
Shut up. You sound extra salty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

$$$

well....i guess thats the rap game these days.

dudes is extra salty when you got somethin they dont got..Thats just how the game goes. Fab fit is fine too me..And tyga does go hard..At the end of the dayrappers are just made up characters Example RICKY ROSS..But they entertain us.

Mario in some of the grey RT1's (poor man Yeezy's)...a slight upgrade from the Fila fake America's Cups he was seen rockin recently
9d52534e63b5ea9f3dfdf4b0b29151301d63a33.jpg

Yo get off tygas nuts, stop looking for youtube videos about him and go do something with your life..Lame #%+ dudes these days
eyes.gif

it seems like Kfed decided to grow his body bigger to fit his clothes instead of buyin smaller sizes

Back
Top Bottom