+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by kadafi99

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I like more than Wale. Matter a fact I don't even like Wale's music at all.

But his shoes
pimp.gif
Either u like a 15 or 16 yr old nerd. or u mad soft, wich one ?

Either you went to school or you didnt?

indifferent.gif
Comedy ^ lol

lol I went to school .. its just that Drake and Kid Cudi make it cool to be weak a nerdy. they are a nerds hero, all the geeks look up to them like YOU!
laugh.gif

But his shoes
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Comedy ^ lol

lol I went to school .. its just that Drake and Kid Cudi make it cool to be weak a nerdy. they are a nerds hero, all the geeks look up to them like YOU !
laugh.gif

Laughing at your own jokes; not wack at all
smh.gif

And I sincerely hope that you aren't the n_ in your avy looking like a fool with the pair of Concords to your ear, because really, if that's you, youshouldn't be calling him, Drake, or Cudi "weak a nerdy", cause I'd put money on it that if you ever came face to face, at least 2 out of 3would send you home looking stupid.

^i think either of the 3 would probably just take that XI out of his hand, put it on their foot, and kick him in the face with it

Originally Posted by Gordonson

But his shoes
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Comedy ^ lol

lol I went to school .. its just that Drake and Kid Cudi make it cool to be weak a nerdy. they are a nerds hero, all the geeks look up to them like YOU !
laugh.gif

Laughing at your own jokes; not wack at all
smh.gif

And I sincerely hope that you aren't the n_ in your avy looking like a fool with the pair of Concords to your ear, because really, if that's you, you shouldn't be calling him, Drake, or Cudi "weak a nerdy", cause I'd put money on it that if you ever came face to face, at least 2 out of 3 would send you home looking stupid.

lol I was only joking with u geesh u guys on nike talk take things way to serious..btw i like all three of them. but Cudi is a nerd.."I'd put money onit that if you ever came face to face, at least 2 out of 3 would send you home looking stupid" lol that wouldent happened fam im not u ! so keepyour thoughts and your feelings, you don't know me.

i never said that I did not like any of them. I said Cudi and Drake are nerds.. there is nothing wrong with that . Kid Cudi make it cool to be weak a nerd

and you have i poker her face as your song of the week in your profile.. isnt that by kid cudi? thought he was the nerds hero
roll.gif

roll.gif
I said I like him lol

then why are you coming at me in the first place telling me im either a nerd or soft because i like them? by your logic, YOU are either a nerd or soft. im not trying to beef with you im just sayin. you sound stupid

I give up

then why are you coming at me in the first place telling me im either a nerd or soft because i like them? by your logic, YOU are either a nerd or soft. im not trying to beef with you im just sayin. you sound stupid

I give up

laugh.gif
Dude knew he made no sense

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I give up

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude knew Cudi would send him home a broken man, and tried to push the L on me. Better luck next time.

Turn that Concord XI around and just beat yourself in the face with it "fam"

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I give up

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude knew Cudi would send him home a broken man, and tried to push the L on me. Better luck next time.

Turn that Concord XI around and just beat yourself in the face with it "fam"
"Dude knew Cudi would send him home a broken man" what ?? lol I love niketalk. u guys brightend up my day for sure

^^^Tell me dude is standing in front of a circle on that background. Looks like he's using that black dye like Luda!!!

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Weezy in Un-Heaven's Gates

d03360b6496f4f65b633a109d9c4949649d64bd9.pjpg

pimp.gif
got those....

dont understand why celebs dont be tyin they shoes tho....too much money on they mind? not enough time?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom