estelle-pharrell.jpg

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by amilli1210

Originally Posted by you big dummy

lebron-jeezy485.jpg

2myytc9.jpg

jtb48y.jpg

Jeezys crippin? I didnt know that. Info?
Yeah...Dudes a Crab...He wears his bandana to the left...And his hat is cocked to the left.
I always thought Jeezy was folk? Or is that part of Crips? Sorry I'm just not up on gangs lately
eyes.gif

You see how Jeezy has his Hat cocked to the left...Crips do that. Folks wear to the right.

His bandana in his back pocket is hangin on the left side....

Folks wear to the right....Crips wear to the left..

jeezy been claiming crip since his first mixtapes- def jam watered down alot of the references on his albums but he has always repped

Originally Posted by Kingtre

jeezy been claiming crip since his first mixtapes- def jam watered down alot of the references on his albums but he has always repped

Damn they must've diluted that %$%@ cuz I've never even noticed...

Booger Smith, more of a celebrity than a lot of cats posted in here.

I played ball against this dude in a game down at West 4th street when I was 14. He was an absolute @#$%. He was talking mad **** the wholetime, which is just how it goes in NY, but I was just a kid, and I was mad small at 14, so I looked 12. Reminded me of that vid a couple months back of thatnews reporter dunkin on that little kid. Anyway I dropped a couple of 3's on him, but duke broke my ankles a few times, I can't front.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Damn they must've diluted that %$%@ cuz I've never even noticed...
yup. i still remember. "the 45 make my pants sag. catch me in the club bouncin wit my crip flag *crip, crip, crip*"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

he got a vid on youtube "smack dvd" reppin his %+%* hard. i'm not positn it on here since its full of cussing
laugh.gif

shot from Do The Right Thing.....when dude scuffs his IV's

(notice the perforated toe-box area, oppose to the netting - OG's)

sneaker-shots-do-the-right-thing-9.png

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

shot from Do The Right Thing.....when dude scuffs his IV's

(notice the perforated toe-box area, oppose to the netting - OG's)

sneaker-shots-do-the-right-thing-9.png
The value of that EXACT shoe must be super high.

If it hits ebay, that thing will hit 20k

Back
Top Bottom