+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Stop the press. My man spike got on fusions?
laugh.gif

Dang. I thought dude was close with JB brand. He cant order any wht/cmt 4's?

Spike's like 63 years old or something. You think he cares what he's rockin? As long as he's reppin NY, he'll wear anything. They just send him stuff, some of it is hot, some isn't. Why wouldn't he wear fusions? Hell, what are Spizikes?

Originally Posted by Intrigant

^^ i'm sorry but his girlfriend looks ugly

are u for real?!
laugh.gif

boy got some really high standards when it comes to women. really really high.

id like to see the women uve smashd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by Intrigant

are u for real?!
laugh.gif

boy got some really high standards when it comes to women. really really high.

id like to see the women uve smashd
laugh.gif

word. i dont think hed be sayin that if he had long hair...cuz with long hair.....
eek.gif

wayne concert last night was sick dude is a straight entertainer ...went for about 2 hours and never got tired I respect that...he had on playoff 12's notsure if they were leather or nubuck

and since we are still on the chi mcbride subject, here are ray allen p.e.'s owned (and rocked) by chi mcbride

dudes hate HARD on NT talkin bout the only reason jay got B was cause of $$$.....she rich too......
smh.gif
at throwin hate
laugh.gif

^^
they dont have a third video, at the end it says visit solee collectorr. i think its another shoe to be revealed at the auction, though.

I agree. She has a great body but her face is off and it has nothing to do with her Marine cut. On a side note anyone know what shoes 'Ye is wearing inthat picture?

Back
Top Bottom