+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by rhester

india_106.jpg

wow it nice
but i think oly 7's still my love for jays 7

My god Terrence J can't dress for sh**, he could have easily lost the vest and rocked the black T he's wearing and it would've looked much better.He always seems like he's tryin to hard to me.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

My god Terrence J can't dress for sh**, he could have easily lost the vest and rocked the black T he's wearing and it would've looked much better. He always seems like he's tryin to hard to me.
True , ive removed that channel from my box but i see him in here and your 100% correct. I wonder if its laid out for him and he
has to wear some of the things he throws on ............ My question is if thats not the case , whats he thinking??

If only those raptor 7s dropped alone....I don't want any parts of the Orlando colorway.

Jordan Brand and this pack @#$%.

YEEEUUURRRP!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

If only those raptor 7s dropped alone....I don't want any parts of the Orlando colorway.

Jordan Brand and this pack @#$%.

YEEEUUURRRP!

forreal i'm tired of packs period

What's up with Wayne wearing super skinny jeans but then wearing crazy OD big shorts? I think his arm just looks mad small in proportion to Kobe's.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

What's up with Wayne wearing super skinny jeans but then wearing crazy OD big shorts? I think his arm just looks mad small in proportion to Kobe's.

Well Kobe is about a foot taller than Wayne.
laugh.gif

Wayne's fit is piff.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

My god Terrence J can't dress for sh**, he could have easily lost the vest and rocked the black T he's wearing and it would've looked much better. He always seems like he's tryin to hard to me.

I thought I was the only one who thought that.

Back
Top Bottom