+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Im payin my respect, RIP DJ AM

dj-am-jordans.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-dj-am-4.jpg

11m.jpg

Originally Posted by Dena Up

R.I.P.... for eveybody making the ignorant statements try to remember there are family and friends out there grieving....

seriously, alot of nonsense being said in this thread, alot of yall just saying cuz he died of drug use (or so they say,hasnt been confirmed) are bashing onhim, SMH seriously,
if lil wayne was to die of an OD, what would be the reaction from that? his drug use is no secret to anyone,so what would ppl say "he had it coming?"
some ppl glorify him, and other hate him, but there is no reason to hate on a person passing away.
DJ AM was a huge influence in my life, and my career, and its really sad that hes gone.
i think its time for some of u to log off and go play outside, take the hate somewhere else,

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Gordonson

R.I.P, but if he died on drug overdose or anything related to him dying from drug use, I ain't got no remorse for him.

A lotta ya'll are quick to throw stones at glass windows. None of ya'll barely survived a crash that killed just about everybody else (people you knew personally)...and still had to deal with massive burns all over your body. Plus he had relationship problems. The man was in pain, and a lot of times when that happen....people turn to drug use. It's sad but true.

I feel for him....and RIP period. I could care less if it was accidental overdose or purposely done.

YEEEUUURRRP!

basically.

R.I.P, but if he died on drug overdose or anything related to him dying from drug use, I ain't got no remorse for him.

A lotta ya'll are quick to throw stones at glass windows. None of ya'll barely survived a crash that killed just about everybody else (people you knew personally)...and still had to deal with massive burns all over your body. Plus he had relationship problems. The man was in pain, and a lot of times when that happen....people turn to drug use. It's sad but true.

I feel for him....and RIP period. I could care less if it was accidental overdose or purposely done.

YEEEUUURRRP!

Sneakermane thanks for dropping knowledge on people homie. Appreciate that one. People have no clue what that man was going thru

Originally Posted by jhobson5

YEEEUUURRRP!

Sneakermane thanks for dropping knowledge on people homie. Appreciate that one. People have no clue what that man was going thru
whos droppin knowledge? sneakermane is assumin, which also makes him wrong, no one knows why or what happened, only DJ AM knows..... what if hewasnt "hurtin" what if he was just an addict.....correct me if im wrong but hes dealt with these issues in the past....... at the end of the day noone should assume (good or bad) and just let him rest...

Yep, he was addicted to crack (possibly because of some issues with his father) When he was clean he was once qouted to have said: "At any given moment,I'm five seconds away from walking up to someone, grabbing their drink out of their hand and downing it. And if I do that, within a week, tops, I'll besmoking crack,"

So he obiviously had an addictive personality disorder and when you have experienced something like that pane-crash, and the ensuing (sp?) stress and physicalpain, it can be very difficult to keep the beast in its cage, so to speak.

So I don't beleive the OD happened due to him WANTING to take his own life....he probaly hadn't done it for such a long time it was game over once heslipped up.

So let's let the man RIP and keep his family in mind and not jump to conclusions...it's bad taste.

Oh yeah, and there is a very special corner of Hell reserved for people like Dagoldenkiddz

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

Im payin my respect, RIP DJ AM

dj-am-jordans.jpg

Just peep the look on his face. I knew something was with him the first time I seen this.
smh.gif

grin.gif
....???

Fam'...You act like he was posing for the cam'.....You never saw someone caught off gaurd in a pic before?...

Wow.

Can someone make a DJ AM tribute thread. I don't wanna come in this thread and see pages of non stop DJ AM pics.

Back
Top Bottom