+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wish my closet AND room was that big.
laugh.gif

i'm not even sure drake's gaining weight, just an odd angle prolly, plus dood gotta a huge face and head to begin with...

and yeah, if you can't exercise for some reason you best be stayin' mad tight with that diet!

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Drake
smh.gif
Going the Kevin Federline route

You can't exercise with a jacked up ACL Genius.

Since when does exercising keep you slim? Diet is key.

Did you just ask "since when does exercising keep you slim"? Are you serious? CARDIOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Ever heard of it?

Diet is a part of the equation. But not everything. Did you see dude sitting on a chair during a stage show? He may not be able to walk.

If you're going to fight someone else's battle, at least come with something intelligent. My brain cells feel like they're getting"jumped" by utter foolishness between the 2 of you.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Drake
smh.gif
Going the Kevin Federline route

You can't exercise with a jacked up ACL Genius.

Since when does exercising keep you slim? Diet is key.

Did you just ask "since when does exercising keep you slim"? Are you serious? CARDIOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Ever heard of it?

Diet is a part of the equation. But not everything. Did you see dude sitting on a chair during a stage show? He may not be able to walk.

If you're going to fight someone else's battle, at least come with something intelligent. My brain cells feel like they're getting "jumped" by utter foolishness between the 2 of you.

Why are you getting so defensive?

I know cats that stay at the gym, sweating like pigs for like 10 years enrolled and never dropped a pound. Theyre diet is horrible. I'm just saying thatcardio doesnt mean much unless you're an athlete training all day long. If you're an average joe, and your diet is horrible and you run 3-4 miles aday, you wont lose weight.

Just chill out b, I know what i'm talking about. Been in the gym for too long.

drake-wale-big-sean-2.jpg

didnt see this pic but Drizzy got on the aqua 8s and it looks like Wale got on the silver surfin' 1/2 Cents... not really sure what big sean got on, but itlook like some yeezys... lookin a lil pigeon toed too... lol...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

didnt see this pic but Drizzy got on the aqua 8s and it looks like Wale got on the silver surfin' 1/2 Cents... not really sure what big sean got on, but it look like some yeezys... lookin a lil pigeon toed too... lol...
laugh.gif

Believe Seans got on the grey yeezys.

those half cents are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

didnt see this pic but Drizzy got on the aqua 8s and it looks like Wale got on the silver surfin' 1/2 Cents... not really sure what big sean got on, but it look like some yeezys... lookin a lil pigeon toed too... lol...
laugh.gif
Ironic that Wale's and Drake's fit would have looked doper if they switched kicks.

If you're going to fight someone else's battle, at least come with something intelligent. My brain cells feel like they're getting "jumped" by utter foolishness between the 2 of you.
roll.gif

He's standing in the middle of the street dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom