+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

7ysaav9.jpg

^^loll

I honestly have seen Omarion rock jacobs for like ever. Even had a few dope ones so I wouldn't be surprised since both of those dudes are our age, are inLA and NY alot. I actually remember Omarion rockin Espos back in like 03 when they released along with stussy. He also been rockin the hundreds for like everthanks to his good friend Dom Deluca from Brooklyn Projects.

It's not a big deal to see him rockin that stuff more than it is to see Jay rockin it even though he's that dude. I was more shocked to find out thatwhen dude had his stylist hit up The Hundreds they didn't even believe him nor believed he would rock it.

Oh and to the dude askin about shemaghs, they actually were rocked for a minute by trendy hipster types and was only a natural next step in the evolution ofhypebeasts everywhere. So umm no I would say it's just the hype, most people have no idea what they're even called lol let alone what it means. Butdoes anyone ever?

^^ Lanvin low top sneakers . Dont know if that would be considered heat but nice nonetheless

ugggghhhh Jay....cmon man^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks for the info on the shemaghs babybop i think they're really stupid...i see a lot of girls at my school rocking them but then agn they're hotgirls so they can wear whatever they want...its not the shemagh i'm looking at

fred-jones-reject-but-has-on-black-silver-jordan-v-shoes.jpg

What's this picture suppose to mean?
Player who wears Jordan shoes get blocked by player who wears Gil Zero?
That's the "heat" eh?

Btw, those NBA players pictures belongs to NBA-NFL etc Jordan Thread.

For some reason, only Kanye and Fab's fits appeal to me the most.

Altho' 90% of the Kanye's fits i would not wear, but it looks right on him (NH)...dude stays fresh on a whole diff. level.

And no word is needed for Fab. Dude matches all the time from head to toes. I swear dude be matching the outline of his shoes to the thread of his jacket andthe buttons on his shirts.
roll.gif
Makes me proud to be an owner of thoseLebanons. The CC jacket is sick too but i wouldnt wear it tho...Nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gumdunk

that colorway too wanna-b gucci imo
Not really close. But C&C do have a lot of Gucci-inspired apparel and accessories coming this holiday season. A LOT!!!

And if anybody on here is one of those cats that likes to match heavily, Fab is probably that dude for you.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by gumdunk

that colorway too wanna-b gucci imo
Not really close. But C&C do have a lot of Gucci-inspired apparel and accessories coming this holiday season. A LOT!!!

And if anybody on here is one of those cats that likes to match heavily, Fab is probably that dude for you.
smokin.gif

yea..they do have a lot of gucci-like stuff comin out..but thats not one of em..i like to match heavy too
pimp.gif
i never understood how ppl could wear a orange or red or blue or whatever shirtwit camo shorts and yellow shoes
ohwell.gif
but ....do what u please
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom