pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wonder what Consequence is saying nowadays
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

^^ what did consequence say in the first place?

its REAL REAL REAL OLD, and outdated, and he obviously made up with him right away and took it off youtube so I feel bad for posting it but that's what hesaid
laugh.gif

wow at the tims lol. i wear my black tims for mowing lawn, and when winter time comes im bustin out my foam boots.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Tims makin a huge comeback this season.....

people in the hoods still rocking tims, they aint going away they timeless.

oh ok

laugh.gif
tims are a hood staple, next to champion hoodies, carhartts, flight jackets with the orange lining, air forces, blue yankee fitteds, thermals,clark wallabees etc...to each his own, nike boots are cool but the tims stay in the rotation come winter time,

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh ok

laugh.gif
tims are a hood staple, next to champion hoodies, carhartts, flight jackets with the orange lining, air forces, blue yankee fitteds, thermals, clark wallabees etc...to each his own, nike boots are cool but the tims stay in the rotation come winter time,
that varies by hood.

smokin.gif
SoleWoman wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh ok

laugh.gif
tims are a hood staple, next to champion hoodies, carhartts, flight jackets with the orange lining, air forces, blue yankee fitteds, thermals, clark wallabees etc...to each his own, nike boots are cool but the tims stay in the rotation come winter time,
that varies by hood.

in houston, you dont really see alotta Timberlands.... but that's cuz it be hot alot... but when people rock them, they aing no rudey poo cats... theyfresh w/ it... and its not like they are somethin that's superhuge... they just wont go away...

like the 22 inch choppaz on the impala, lincoln, or any other large american car... it just aint goin nowhere...
happy.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh ok

laugh.gif

i know that, my comment flew over your head x2..... tims are classic and theyll never go out of style.....i was sayin them comin back cause Ye' and jaybeen rockin them lately....its a joke.......everything you listed are classics except for the flight jackets
smh.gif
i remeber a time when dudes were allowed torock tims to the club
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom