+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

laugh.gif
at the intense hate

wale's aight, some people are just too much

how else do you get heat unless you buy it?

ha ha ha!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^that fit is horrible.....minus the glasses and maybe if he wasn't such a dbag it could work

If you dont like the fit I understand but this just came out of left field. Son is straight comedy when he comes to Miami. Out at the clubs like a regular Joewithout security.
laugh.gif

lmao at dudes who hate one wale for no reason.....dudes hear 30 seconds of chillin and write him off

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lmao at dudes who hate one wale for no reason.....dudes hear 30 seconds of chillin and write him off

any normal person would have you listened to 30 seconds of that crap & to the dude who said wiz is not even revelant thats the same way with wale in mybook fam is straight garbage IMO so if you dont like MO WELL nobody asked for your approval nor do i need it & MY CAPS LOCK AIN'T BROKE FOOL I DID THATON PERPOSE IF YOU DIDNT REALIZE I JUST DONT SEE HOW ALL THESE WEAK !+% RAPPERS GET ON WITH THEIR SCHOOL YARD FLOWS WITH NO CONTENT THIS IS STRAIGHT BAFFALINGME...IM DONE WITH MY RANT BUT WALE IS STILL STRAIGHT TOILET MUSIC IMO...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those yeezys are UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY ewwwwwwwwww.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
!!!WORD TO JAH I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT THIS!!! weeww... that was close...
eyes.gif

I like Wiz a little more than Wale but dude up there sounds mad at Wale for no reason.

Everyone round here knows Wale BEEN had a legit sneaker game, waaaay before he got "ON". You can't really take thatfrom dude.

And like someone said, if you don't buy heat how else do you get it? N_s got Genie's now?

Oh yea and Clae Russels
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

btw, where can i cop that "family over everything" shirt?

EverydayPple.com Check the man LavanEmanuel's signature the link's in there.

Oh and I could've sworn those Infrared VI's were Curren$y's not Wale's.
thanks my dude. nh.
pimp.gif
. too bad it sold out of my size.
frown.gif
Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by filly413

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

those yeezys are UGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYYY wowwwwwwwwww.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!WORD TO JAH I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT THIS!!! weeww... that was close...
smile.gif
*fixed*
*fixed* back to what i originally had. those shoes are terrible dude.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

90919p6_milian_b-gr_07.jpg

does anyone know what exact brand/style name this shirt is?

and the fake ross was introduced to me as chris's older brother when i met him several years ago
The shirt is made by Polo Ralph Lauren, retail is $125, i saw it in Macys on 34th street the other day...

Back
Top Bottom