+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

2117584046_ca8d48e76f.jpg

2117584062_87aa98e553.jpg

Jigga rockin the fly Air Jordan "Aqua" 8's.
pimp.gif
I don't care what nobody says, with much respect to the playoff 8's about to drop, theAquas are the sickest 8's ever. Word to Hov.

HOW OLD IS JAY-Z.
I STILL HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE KINGDOM ALBUM AND THE AMERICAN GANGSTER. STOPPED LISTENING TO HIM SINCE BLUEPRINT TO BE HONEST.
IM MORE OF A NASTY NAS GUY THATS WHY....

Jay looks like a fool in this streetwear/urban *#%%. Dude's almost 40, GO BACK to dressing like it. Went from no jerseys and *#%% to button ups/class andright back to streets. Such a fad rider. Flea in those IV's is AWESOME!

That statement wouldn't have seemed so out of place if you had posted it after a pic of one of jay's whack fits. The above pic might be the cleanestone of Jay in this whole entire thread.

And it's tough to ride fads when you help to spawn them.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Off topic & all, but do they still make those BBC shirts Hova got on??

Nope.

Plus that design only came in three colors. Then I remember they got in some trouble for that design and had to switch up the BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB logo forthe Season 0 line.

Who knows, maybe they're bringing it back next spring/summer.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^uh....?
^Damn son. I'm not even gonna ask. Imma just go right ahead and say "U MAD".

HUH? how, i'm not mad. why would i be? trust me i like the guy but i honestly dont know how old he is. are you guys mad because i asked how old he was?you kids are worse than kanye west fans. ooooooohh i get it. the nasty nas thing threw you guys off. sorry guys
grin.gif
didnt mean to hurt you guys. but on a serious note. how old is he?

HUH? how, i'm not mad. why would i be? trust me i like the guy but i honestly dont know how old he is. are you guys mad because i asked how old he was? you kids are worse than kanye west fans. ooooooohh i get it. the nasty nas thing threw you guys off. sorry guys
grin.gif
didnt mean to hurt you guys. but on a serious note. how old is he?
f3535730e7cac247d8eeb18ff30fdb81d4c32dd.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom