+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

79374522.jpg

hahaha i was at this game on Tuesday...they showed dude up on the big screen got boooooood nasty and of course they showed jack right after
laugh.gif
....but nice shoes i was wondering what he was wearing

I'm pretty sure joes custom gucci jacket is not real, just a custom made leather, because I've neevr seen gucci make anything like that in the last fewseasons

wow. im embarassed by this thread. 90% isnt heat. there just shoes. rename this, celebs wearing shoes. ~volume anything goes.

i came in here expecting great things but am left saddened.

Eminem IV's
pimp.gif

FunkDoc where you at? Remember when we first saw those in person?

I forget the JB reps name but we saw em years ago in that JB event in Compton.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

wow. im embarassed by this thread. 90% isnt heat. there just shoes. rename this, celebs wearing shoes. ~volume anything goes.

i came in here expecting great things but am left saddened.
laugh.gif
True indeed

DJ AM is a pretty chill guy in person. honestly didn't even know who he was when i met him at flightclub on that same NYC trip.

he was just a fellow head in a camo bape hoody and those undftd AF1 and we were just talking shoes, life, whatever.. wasn't til he left that chris told mewho he was.

it was a couple months before they dropped, but that's not out of the ordinary to see at fcny.. he said he'll just pack one shoe and build all his fitsaround it every trip he takes.

Originally Posted by size twelve

.. he said he'll just pack one shoe and build all his fits around it every trip he takes.

laugh.gif
....damn, that's ALOT easier said then done. I don't getto rock my kicks much(weather, location, work, etc) so when it's time for a little trip/vacation, i wanna rock them all!!
laugh.gif

peace

....and yeah 12, i met DJ AM once......cool, down to earth guy

I met him and I believe his lil sister the first ad campaign I've ever been apart of. Cool dude, he had just got them AM dog tags when I met him and defdidn't seem like he splurged besides on his kicks. I would've thought he blew all his dough on everything. Good to see he's not that way forsure...

gotta love spike lee...that man is really about the kicks and doesn't worry bout having some sick fit. He just rocks them cuz he actually loves em.

Back
Top Bottom