+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

why does yung berg have on a wrist band? even if that was fashionable..would u where one with a hoody? smh... some people
badly wanted:
all sizes 10-11
*air force one low co.jp lakers colorway
*3m snakes
*black/cement iii
*atmos safari airmax87

Quote:
that reminds me, eddie vedder used to rock VIs and VIIs... don't think i have any pictures saved, though.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

Lil Jon in Jams (i believe)

i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

babylebron, those are the jams (XI). I attended that show.

Cam'ron had on the Red Dub-Zero. Everybody boo'd him off the staget that night. lol.

Fat Joe's IVs are crazy...
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

i wanna slap that Yung Turd dude he's such a lame,an he sounds like urkel tryin to rap.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

fat joe ivs are aight, I'll be keeping my fire reds.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

That is not Fat Joe... :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

wow fat joes ankles have really slimmed down...fat joe still alwats mentions miami all the time so im iffy about whos sneaks they are but im going with fat joe. ..
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami"- jada kiss said it first not LIL wayne...

fat joe got some skinny @#%$ ankles for bein so big
WANTED-DS or VNDS white cement III size 13

fat joe is only 260 i think...not saying its only al il..but u def know some ppl fatter than him

he has to be more than 260 ...fat joe is 6'1 there is no way he is 260
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami"- jada kiss said it first not LIL wayne...

ok.. few thinks... NO WAY IN HELL fat joe is 260.. not a chance, no way, no how

and for all you that dont think its Joe... it is. I have pics of him from the event and its been talked about in the Jordan forum. Its him.
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Back
Top Bottom