+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

that was a classic cover with the 3s....and whats really good with these dudes carrying purses and calling it "fashion"? did i miss something? lmao

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Air STi

cmf36-2.JPG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

perfect U MAD? pic

Originally Posted by jupeezy

that was a classic cover with the 3s....and whats really good with these dudes carrying purses and calling it "fashion"? did i miss something? lmao
You called it "fashion."

AHH boo. it use to amaze me to see what some ppl wear but like u said, their celebrities. moneys no option where some of ur are scrambling cuz we cant take alear jet to get a release the week be4. but nina sky in supremes. FIRE

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by jupeezy

You called it "fashion."

naw homie, i didn't call it fashion...but that seems like what these mofos rockin purses use as an excuse....lol

Snoop is carrying his wifes purse in that pic, they were getting out of a car or something..it was posted on a gossip site months ago

and the dude in the pic with Nina Sky is their manager

jupeezy, i know exactly what you talkin about with the "manbags"! we talk about that all the time my brotha! go in a NBA locker room, and itsguaranteed that you will see at least 5 playas with a man purse! STAMPED!!!

just cuz u make millions doesnt give u an excuse to rock something thats 50/50....no offense to anyone.....but come on homie leave the bags to the women....nowback to the heat....

^^^I agree with that 100%. It's kinda sugary to rock a purse - regardless of if being a designer brand.

Luggage is ok. Because it's luggage. Along with Garment bags.

Purses..totes = "A no-no"

Back
Top Bottom