+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

ELLIOT PERRY.

eek.gif

I bet he got on knee highs under those slacks.
laugh.gif

Wow I didnt even know that was Baron Davis wearing that, I thought it was some regular person hahaha

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

ELLIOT PERRY.

eek.gif

I bet he got on knee highs under those slacks.
laugh.gif
Haha i loved those days... ON the suns.. i would watch just to see his craziness. Loved the socks

SORRY IF I'M LATE, BUT IS CHRIS BROWN WEARING AJKOs IN THE "NO AIR" VIDEO SITTING IN THAT STUDIO WITH THE RED HOODY ON?????

Originally Posted by crisone

So that's what Kanye was rockin in that vid, thought he was rockin some Vans Sk8 Hi's Moccasins, dope.

Cris.

I figured most people didn't realize what he was wearing because nobody made a big fuss over it like normal. There was a better made pair also by (9)...

thats a fresh pic of kanye up there, nh....the old school lambo is classic! and b diddy is a boost with the hundreds gear on courtside....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

^^lol...I was bout to say...Hov you my boy but whats good with those pants...
Basically
laugh.gif
, dude is oding with the EXTRA BAGGY Cargo's lately that's all I've been wearing is Cargo pants they're so comfy asoppose to Denim especially in the Summer.

I know probably no1 here has even heard of them but this is the guitarist from the band "Saosin" performing live on stage in his Black KR AM1's

and the singer from an popular new Australian Metalcore band "Parkway Drive" wearing some Drury's 1's

totally amazed me seeing these guys wearing this much heat.. really unexpected

Haha Kanye just randomly got his luggage on stage. When is T.I. going to jail? I know he's gonna be here in DC on Thursday. T-Pain lookin' like somekind of storybook character. Rae and Ghost
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom