+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Why do you guys keep posting old pictures of MJ and other players?

Those shoes are heat to us now, but when they were wearing them, they were just some shoes.

This is for celebrities out in daily life rocking heat, not athletes wearing shoes in a game.

1zbffc3.jpg

Seinfeld

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Those shoes are heat to us now, but when they were wearing them, they were just some shoes.

nah, I'm pretty sure that people were really interested in what kicks Jordan wore in a game back then. They weren't just some shoes, they were shoesJordan wore.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Why do you guys keep posting old pictures of MJ and other players?

This is for celebrities out in daily life rocking heat, not athletes wearing shoes in a game.

I disagree.... Id much rather see MJ in some of his original shoes (at least HALF of NT wasnt even old enough to see him play) or some older athletes or celebslike Montell Jordan in that pic than Kanye in aquas. I also dont think that this thread was specifically for current celebs.... and since when do you make therules

Originally Posted by s dubl

Scarf/handkerchief around the neck has to be the dumbest fad [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EVER[/color].

co-sign, and people need to get off kanye's $@@# he hasnt put out anything worth while since... late registration, and even that was kinda weak. KANYE WEST= SELL OUT TO HIP POP

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Scarf/handkerchief around the neck has to be the dumbest fad [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EVER[/color].

co-sign, and people need to get off kanye's $@@# he hasnt put out anything worth while since... late registration, and even that was kinda weak. KANYE WEST = SELL OUT TO HIP POP

no

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

co-sign, and people need to get off kanye's $@@# he hasnt put out anything worth while since... late registration, and even that was kinda weak. KANYE WEST = SELL OUT TO HIP POP
slap.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

bert739 wrote:
bwsbbc wrote:
saying how his style is all unique, and that he wqants his own clothing line

examples of how played out he is

lil wayne

diggy

kanye west

diggy
Does ur life suck that much that u have 2 hate on a little kid YO get a hobby

indifferent.gif

he a young dude...let him be...

i think he was dissin more on Lil Wayne. either way... keep the hate coming. i LOVE it. LMAO.

ok maybe somebody in this thread can help me...how is ah lot of this heat when 1. they're rarely matching ....2. there clothes are extremely small
indifferent.gif
is itbecause its expensive?!?

Back
Top Bottom