+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

what's wrong with someone asking about kanye's piece?

because it's kanye's piece that's riding him?

No...Im' just taking a WILD guess it's because if Kanye didn't have it on, who the @#$% would want to wear it?

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

No...Im' just taking a WILD guess it's because if Kanye didn't have it on, who the @#$% would want to wear it?

HOLLA!!!
exactly!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by sneakermane

HOLLA!!!
exactly!

If Kanye didn't have it on, there wouldn't be much problem with people asking info on it. Might even be a few
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if lets say, Nas wasrocking one?

And trust, Ye's been getting a
indifferent.gif
in my book since Graduation.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by TheKid973

1z5l06g.jpg

^^ wasn't paying attention to his shoes.
laugh.gif
Busy staring at the booty
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought the chick was the heat

word me too that chick is thick

dang i didnt even noticed he had on jays until i read the text under it she is thick

Damn, that booty looks nice in those pants.....I'd love to give it a smack.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by airkeung88

1z5l06g.jpg

^^ wasn't paying attention to his shoes.
laugh.gif
Busy staring at the booty
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought the chick was the heat

word me too that chick is thick

dang i didnt even noticed he had on jays until i read the text under it she is thick

Damn, that booty looks nice in those pants.....I'd love to give it a smack.

^
roll.gif
Captain literal to the rescue

NikembeJETTA wrote:
If Kanye didn't have it on, there wouldn't be much problem with people asking info on it. Might even be a few
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if lets say, Nas was rocking one?

indifferent.gif

that's exactly what would've happened
i understand some people do that but in this situation, i don't think someone should be labeled as a d-rider

if someone looked at this pic and asked "what kind of pants are those?" then i'd understand
kanye-west-pharrell-louis-vuitton-62708-1.jpg

...now look at this
Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

too-black-guys-2008-fall-collection-4.jpg
so clean that its
sick.gif

if the same was said about kanye that person would be the biggest d-rider on the board

am i lying?

you dudes need to relax on kanye hate, im a fan not one to like everything he wears but just cause people are fans of Ye doesnt mean u have to give em crap forit relax!

let people like what ever the hell they want if u dont like kanye keep it to ur self because reality is the guy has set the majority of trends that themajority of the people on NT

follow so dont be so hypocritical.

BUT ON THE REALwhich company makes ye's khakis not cause hes wearing them but cause i cant find proper fitting khakis

NikembeJETTA wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if lets say, Nas was rocking one?

indifferent.gif
that's exactly what would've happened

i understand some people do that but in this situation, i don't think someone should be labeled as a d-rider

if someone looked at this pic and asked "what kind of pants are those?" then i'd understand
kanye-west-pharrell-louis-vuitton-62708-1.jpg

...now look at this

iHust1e wrote:

Falcon4567 wrote:

too-black-guys-2008-fall-collection-4.jpg

so clean that its
sick.gif

if the same was said about kanye that person would be the biggest d-rider on the board

am i lying?

I think the difference is...a lot of regular cats are'nt fans of huge pieces of jewelry that can't be worn on an everyday basis. Atleast that's how I feel. I just wouldn't look right with that piece on. NAS could probably get away with it...because he'sNAS.

But that Mos fit is simple & clean and can be worn by anybody...anyday.

HOLLA!!!

naw its like this exactly

if what mos def was wearing is something you need to ask about you just a plain as pie person. 1,000,000 people can , and already have worn that exact outfit.He is wearing the honda civic of outfits right there so I couldn't even take a comment bigging up that lay serious. Bigging that lay up is literally saying"I'm never really fly". and don't get me wrong about it, theres nothing wrong with that, it just means you aren't a cutting edgeindividual which may or may not be important to you

THIS IS HOW IT GOES WITH KANYE, AND WHY IF YOU DO WHAT KANYE DOES ITS VERY EASY TO LABEL YOU A $+%$ RIDER

with kanye its an everyday thing to see people gassing his boarderline boring %#%%, and it literally goes with everything, from people asking what kinda plainkhakis he has on to "where can i get the exact jewelery he has on." Its personally funny to me because the dude just isn't fly to me so I couldcareless, but its plain to see that the majority of people wanting to look like him aren't ACTUALLY FLY because they have to ask SO often about whathe's wearing. If you were fly and you knew you'd already have the sjit

Its also kind of funny because he gets alot more credit then he deserves anyways. 50% of kanyes whole swag is taking what the real fly urban cats are doing ndputting his lil kanye twist on it. Dude buys a Jesus piece, and puts his kanye twist on it, cool, but its still an omage to Biggie havin the exact piece. Hebreaks out the Moclers, cool but they been sellin them at vinnies for ever two years (about 27-28) since before he was rockin,and there are more examples ofthe same concepts etc etc. A huge portion of kanyes swag is simply taking what an urban person made fly eithertwo years ago or 20 years ago and making it noturban, thats his twist plain and simple

Kanye isn't a D-rider cause he created his own whole twist, so its atleast respectable, but if another person is jockin that SAME EXACT TWIST and askinwhat everything hes wearin is so they can try to mimick that twist its real easy to see how they D-riding

its extremely easy to see about them chains to because they are his signature custom pieces. Its the equivilent of asking wear you can cop Juelz star chain.regardless if its dipped in plastic or not its his %#%% so if you trying to wear it how can you not be riding? Its not like he made 2000 of them joints tosell, its his exact thing so trying to get it makes you LAX with that roc chain on.

thats how I'd sum it up

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

naw its like this exactly

if what mos def was wearing is something you need to ask about you just a plain as pie person. 1,000,000 people can , and already have worn that exact outfit. He is wearing the honda civic of outfits right there so I couldn't even take a comment bigging up that lay serious. Bigging that lay up is literally saying "I'm never really fly". and don't get me wrong about it, theres nothing wrong with that, it just means you aren't a cutting edge individual which may or may not be important to you

THIS IS HOW IT GOES WITH KANYE, AND WHY IF YOU DO WHAT KANYE DOES ITS VERY EASY TO LABEL YOU A $+%$ RIDER

with kanye its an everyday thing to see people gassing his boarderline boring %#%%, and it literally goes with everything, from people asking what kinda plain khakis he has on to "where can i get the exact jewelery he has on." Its personally funny to me because the dude just isn't fly to me so I could careless, but its plain to see that the majority of people wanting to look like him aren't ACTUALLY FLY because they have to ask SO often about what he's wearing. If you were fly and you knew you'd already have the sjit

Its also kind of funny because he gets alot more credit then he deserves anyways. 50% of kanyes whole swag is taking what the real fly urban cats are doing nd putting his lil kanye twist on it. Dude buys a Jesus piece, and puts his kanye twist on it, cool, but its still an omage to Biggie havin the exact piece. He breaks out the Moclers, cool but they been sellin them at vinnies for ever two years (about 27-28) since before he was rockin,and there are more examples of the same concepts etc etc. A huge portion of kanyes swag is simply taking what an urban person made fly eithertwo years ago or 20 years ago and making it not urban, thats his twist plain and simple

Kanye isn't a D-rider cause he created his own whole twist, so its atleast respectable, but if another person is jockin that SAME EXACT TWIST and askin what everything hes wearin is so they can try to mimick that twist its real easy to see how they D-riding

its extremely easy to see about them chains to because they are his signature custom pieces. Its the equivilent of asking wear you can cop Juelz star chain. regardless if its dipped in plastic or not its his %#%% so if you trying to wear it how can you not be riding? Its not like he made 2000 of them joints to sell, its his exact thing so trying to get it makes you LAX with that roc chain on.

thats how I'd sum it up
I agree with most of your fashion related posts and I feel like this one is 90% true, BUT urban cats do not always start these trends.

A lot of the time it's the fashion indurstry creating trends, plain and simple; from the top down starting with the trend and color forecasting services.These trends start at the highest end and then trickle down. For example, skinny jeans were popular at the high end of fashion around '05'-'06 andthen a year or so later stylish urban cats started wearing them.

When I was younger I thought Kanye was fly. As I've gotten older and developed more of my own style and come to know more about fashion I just feel like hemostly just $@#!!! out designer labels and hops on trends.

Personally, most of the fashion I really feel is Japanese and as far as streetwear, that's where you see a lot of the creativity. And no, I'm not justtalking about brands like Neighborhood, even though I do think they make some great clothing.

Then again, the Japanese very off start out by copying older American trends from classic American workwear to Hip-Hop. In the end, it's all cyclical.

BLACK V POST: FOR THE FANS ONLY

Thanks for the pic you know who your are;
4vsjlt.jpg

2z54ocg.jpg

vh3ytc.jpg

2uny00l.png

20j4haf.jpg

21jr86t.jpg

2poqdfo.jpg
*waits for random D-riding NT-er to ask for info on Kanye's jackets*

Back