+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by KingRamey

what shoes is chris wearing?

diet-butcher-slim-skin-sneakers-1-405x540.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.c...-top-sneakers/#more-27547

Originally Posted by overtime626

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Originally Posted by Untitled

game along with Mase, cam, and the P miller boys are some rappers that are also execeptional bball players
exceptional??
laugh.gif

Cam and mase both mad all-state in NYC in high school with cam going on to play d-1 ball for a year before he started rapping fulltime and P damn near made the kings and hornets 12 man roster a couple years back, these cats can ball

ive never heard of mase n cam playin d-1 ball.although i know they hooped in hs... have you seen master p play?? dont think he made it to nba training campsbased on his talent

^ read the sentence before you , then answer that agian. He said Cam made d-1 , not mase. and P was on the raptors pre season team i believe.

Originally Posted by az005us

^ read the sentence before you , then answer that agian. He said Cam made d-1 , not mase. and P was on the raptors pre season team i believe.

well either way cam didnt play d-1

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Originally Posted by az005us

well either way cam didnt play d-1
he could've...i got a source issue that states that he was good enough for D1 according to Derman Player, his former coach at riverside church....but ended of going to a junior college due to bad grades...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont post here at all infact i think this is a silly post but did anyone see this pic
106m49f.jpg
roll.gif
nice kicks though...rocking the premier high 1's,matched with the gucci belt
pimp.gif
(...although apparently not serving its purpose of holding up his pants...)

Master P had a couple of 10-day contract stints with the Raptors and Hornets back in the early 2000's(I think when Vince Carter was still on theRaptors)...Other than that he was a CBA or NBA D-Leaguer for a few seasons.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by you big dummy

56663273dasurs272009719jg0.jpg
OMG Keri Hilson. My crush.

Chris is hittin that too?
Figuratively or Literally?!?..... you know Chris does both

laugh.gif
yea he hit her.... now she dead
ahah, poor chris. rihanna #+$%%# him over, i can't blame him though.

Originally Posted by Untitled

vintage Don C from a decade ago from the source...check his fit on the lower right...hehe...

Damn I still got that source mag. most of those stores are closed down now.......and didn't realize that was Don C. at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom