Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Traci always had a fat ol $%*, thats the only reason I turned to that show
Word.

d50153242884137ba1e13b12141d955119e0f2b.peg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

that night tigger had all those chicks in the club was crazy...deelicious was there too....hoop's is bad in person....and melyssa ford was drunk anddancing everywhere LOL!

and tracy ross can get it right along with yeezy's chick...both of them r phat

Tracey is my homie's sister ... I grew up in Greenwich CT and went to school with Evan Ross (T.I's lil bro in ATL) and his brother Ross (his nameisn't Ross Ross) ... shes a real nice woman and she bought us all pizza when I was in LA like 6 years ago ha! .... and yes the booty is very nice ... nodisrepect

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

When Ye could still dress
smokin.gif

how does he dress so diffrently now
Look at his pant's, they not even tight, look at his Dior t-shirt it's hard..Ye was just hard in '07 and went soft in '08.

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

smokin.gif

Look at his pant's, they not even tight, look at his Dior t-shirt it's hard..Ye was just hard in '07 and went soft in '08.

I thought the shirt Ye has on is Commes Des Garcons. I could be wrong though. Nonetheless, I totally agree with you. Back then his style was ill

I thought the shirt Ye has on is Commes Des Garcons. I could be wrong though. Nonetheless, I totally agree with you. Back then his style was ill
'Ye said he was only dressed like that because it was Summer Jam (Complex Mag) and he had to get OD Flashy & Ignorant.

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

smokin.gif

This is because he was performing for an urban crowd at the Summer Jam. Notice when he performs in Europe his jeans get extra tight.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^ wow look at that pic compared to the one just above it. dressing completly different.
Yeah I know.His jean jacket too tight tho...
roll.gif
Still like hisjeans.no !$#$ sexualintentions.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^ wow look at that pic compared to the one just above it. dressing completly different.
yall gotta understand it's not just him. Everybody's wearing more fit clothing. I mean Kanye's jeans aren't even too tight. His isalways a bit loose

y'all care way too much about what kanye is doing.
i love KANYE as an artist and as a culture icon but when it comes to the point where u guys are worrying about his jeans size its time to stop.
THE MAN KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING IF EVERYONE ON NIKETALK IS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HIM.

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

smokin.gif
Co-sign. The fitted yet somehow baggy jean look with the chains that made up for everything else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Star

I like his jeans.
Now he got this whole spiritual thing going on. He must have taken the whole being a luxury brand billboard thing to heart
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Franky 9

y'all care way too much about what kanye is doing.
i love KANYE as an artist and as a culture icon but when it comes to the point where u guys are worrying about his jeans size its time to stop.
THE MAN KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING IF EVERYONE ON NIKETALK IS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HIM.
BOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom