+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

famen4tune wrote:
Ok i've reconsidered.....does anybody have those blk/pink air yeezy's in a size 10.5 for sale?????
get out of here ...you in every thread asking the same thing. Navigate ya mouse down to thebuy/sell forum !!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

famen4tune wrote:
Ok i've reconsidered.....does anybody have those blk/pink air yeezy's in a size 10.5 for sale?????
get out of here ...you in every thread asking the same thing. Navigate ya mouse down to the buy/sell forum the +*+$ outta NT!!!!

fixed.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by bdis1986

famen4tune wrote:
get out of here ...you in every thread asking the same thing. Navigate ya mouse down to the buy/sell forum the +*+$ outta NT!!!!
fixed.

laugh.gif

but for real this kid, its bad enough up in the wdywt but in this thread to? get a ebay account bro.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Does anyone have the pic of Ailyn Isidro from So Real Cru dancing in her Yeezys? not the one where shes sitting

airant i think has a pair of 10.5 you might wanna get at em no ayoo

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by carbonsilver
The dude is the first pic almost looks like Ginuwine, but it can't be him, the fit just doesn't seem like his style, who IS that?

Justin's fit is dope, and he makes those III's work.

Ginuwine!?! You serious? That's Shay of N*E*R*D*

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by carbonsilver
The dude is the first pic almost looks like Ginuwine, but it can't be him, the fit just doesn't seem like his style, who IS that?

Justin's fit is dope, and he makes those III's work.

Ginuwine!?! You serious? That's Shay of N*E*R*D*
Excuse me for asking a question n****, I don't, never have, and probably never will, digg N*E*R*D. Just not my type of music.

I see the boy Drizzy making a complete fool of himself on stage though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by Bryan92

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Bryan92

Dig that photo.. Who is it?

Thats Terry Kennedy hes a pro skateboarder/rapper

i never knew he was a rapper damn im late

dude is a HORRIBLE rapper. He needs to stick to skateboarding and skateboarding only

COMPTON %+% TERRY STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

^^^^^^
They shot the video in Boston for some reason...did part of it at Concepts...so there should be kicks in the vid, as with most Wale stuff...

Dudes talking about Fab has no sense of style, but that fit is fresh, I can't even front. He looks a little uncomfortable though, probably ain't usedto wear his pants where they should be, took me a minute to adjust too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes talking about Fab has no sense of style, but that fit is fresh, I can't even front. He looks a little uncomfortable though, probably ain't used to wear his pants where they should be, took me a minute to adjust too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Simple Matching doesn't necessarily constitute as having style.

Back
Top Bottom