+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

j67tl0.jpg

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2myytc9.jpg

with all that money, why would they get some levi's?

Why not? What does money have to do with good quality looking jeans? I can afford expensive jeans and I own many(That I rarely wear) but Levis/Vintage Levis are the ones I rock the most.

EDIT: HOLD UP!!!!! After a second glance, W T F is this? LMAO
sick.gif

dmzpqe.jpg
ahahha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lebron-jeezy485.jpg

2myytc9.jpg

jtb48y.jpg

You do know that not all Levis are the $30 pairs you see at Macys right?
Some Levi's go upward of several hundreds of dollars.

i'm just saying.
you could get WAY better jeans than levi's with the money they make.
Lebron probably does have WAY better jeans... Just not in that pic.

levi's are the jeans you buy when you have "all that money". There are a alot of other good brands but levi's are def up there

^ And ? Whats the problem. If he likes the way they fit, thats on him. Just cause he has tons of money doesnt mean he has to go and buy jeans that costhundreds of dollars.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by solesavage

Why not? What does money have to do with good quality looking jeans? I can afford expensive jeans and I own many(That I rarely wear) but Levis/Vintage Levis are the ones I rock the most.
QFT. I have some expensive jeans too that I rarely wear because i'm always rocking my levi's. Nothing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

levi's are the jeans you buy when you have "all that money". There are a alot of other good brands but levi's are def up there
Sure Levi's are up there. But when you have "all that money", Levi's would be the last brand on jeans someone would think aboutcoppin.

Im not exactly the biggest denim head, but if I had mula like that, hand me some Flat Heads, Ironhearts, Nudies, APCs, Samurais, etc.
pimp.gif

But I aint guaping like that so ill stick to APCs (most affordable high quality denim) and Levi's.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom