+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

sigh,
saying his outfits aren't nice is hate nowadays?

sighhhhhhh, Puff made it acceptable for you guys to blame haters for everything nowadays

smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by you big dummy

efeccfc1.jpg
whos the chick on the far left?
nerd.gif

and is it me, or is polows color coordination game a lil off?

white fitted and khaki shorts?

monica or keri hilson is really a toss up
devil.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Monica takes it[/color]!
devil.gif
but Keri could get wifed up
grin.gif

this fool omarion is on the curb ^ he's still the shortest person in the pic....... & Keri takes it Monica is too old,wifed up & has no body afterkids which is wierd... three strikes keri wins

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

wale's outfit is horrific.
I think he dressed like that on purpose....

If you look on the cover most of the dudes have on weird fits...

Ex. the dude with a studded blazer, no shirt, and nuthuggers...

Or dude with the pink belt, blue shoes, and coat/blazer....

It's a different type of mag with a different type of audience....

I don't think he would've worn that in XXL or Source..

IMO.

He just doesn't fit the theme. Everybody is in a formal-*!+ outfit, and Wale is wearing jeans, fitted, and some ugly IV's. No hate, I just don'tlike it.

hes also wearing a double breasted sportcoat and bowtie. my guess is that everyone got styled for the shoot. if you should blame anybody for the fit, blamepaper mag. look at cudi for gods sake

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by Intrigant

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-louis-vuitton-x-kanye-west-jaspers-1-570x380.jpg
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Terrible.

But I know NT would be all over this... just because of who he is.

NT kills me, dude is wearing a white Vneck with pants, and some nice kicks, I see nothing special, and certainly nothing terrible.

this is nt though..where a majority of ppl on here are kids

^^^ you are right about that. too many shorties running around here. my thing is this, if someone wearing dope shoes cool, why does NT comment on what theywearing or what they shouldve wore, sounds like a bunch of women to me to judge what someone got on imo.

^^^ who is that?

that's not russell simmons is it?

kinda looks like the dream's big ol' swollen head... LOL!!!

everyone throws the world "hate" around, i swear you sound like those 18yr old fat females on myspace, "dont hate"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on, noones hating, no ones hatin on WALE.....it doesnt take that much effort to dress like that...... let me put on a blind fold, spin around, and push me towards ahypebeast closet....... were just sayin, his outfit looks horrible..... loosen your jaw a lil
grin.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

so much hate on wale

dude's a celebrity, it's his job to get noticed

success.
Its always the extra sensitive cats saying someone else is "hating". Honestly, I think that word gets thrown around too often. Ifsomebody doesn't like dude's fit and speaks their opinion...they're "hating"..?
indifferent.gif

..and Wale's only a celebrity to the folks that care about him. Dude's got some nice kicks, and is deep in the shoe game but if he wants to dress likea clown...

Example A)

thehundreds_walecraze_3.jpg

...then dude should get used to the criticism...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

so much hate on wale

success.
Its always the extra sensitive cats saying someone else is "hating". Honestly, I think that word gets thrown around too often. If somebody doesn't like dude's fit and speaks their opinion...they're "hating"..?
indifferent.gif

..and Wale's only a celebrity to the folks that care about him. Dude's got some nice kicks, and is deep in the shoe game but if he wants to dress like a clown...

Example A)

indifferent.gif
To you forthinking he actually went out like that. Accusing the dude of dressing wacky by posting a picture of him goofing around?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

so much hate on wale

success.
Its always the extra sensitive cats saying someone else is "hating". Honestly, I think that word gets thrown around too often. If somebody doesn't like dude's fit and speaks their opinion...they're "hating"..?
indifferent.gif

..and Wale's only a celebrity to the folks that care about him. Dude's got some nice kicks, and is deep in the shoe game but if he wants to dress like a clown...

Example A)

indifferent.gif
To you for thinking he actually went out like that. Accusing the dude of dressing wacky by posting a picture of him goofing around?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
yourself homie. You tell me where I suggested he went out likethat...? I personally don't care if he went out like that or not..dude looks like a clown in that pic..and that's just my opinion. But again, ifyou're one them cats thinking Wale is doin it then good for you. I'm not a "hater" of Wale..some of his music is cool. But I'm not gonnaput this guy on a pedestal like some of ya'll like to do because he's one of your favorite celebs.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

so much hate on wale

success.
indifferent.gif

Example A)

indifferent.gif
To you for thinking he actually went out like that. Accusing the dude of dressing wacky by posting a picture of him goofing around?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
yourself homie. You tell me where I suggested he went out like that...? I personally don't care if he went out like that or not..dude looks like a clown in that pic..and that's just my opinion. But again, if you're one them cats thinking Wale is doin it then good for you. I'm not a "hater" of Wale..some of his music is cool. But I'm not gonna put this guy on a pedestal like some of ya'll like to do because he's one of your favorite celebs.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

He looks likes a clown cause hes clowning around, as one can obviously see.
eyes.gif

If you wanna call him out for dressing like a clown, call so on a fit of him actually goign out and not pulling up his jeans up to take a goofy pic.

Back
Top Bottom