CELTIC DUNK HI RETRO RELEASE DATE?

I saw the release dates on top but they were all air force 1. i was wondering if anyone knew when these are coming out. i remember seeing a picture of themsomewhere and that they were coming out sometime this year. Thanks!

You guys missed out! They already came out.

295659080.jpg

295825397.jpg

295659082.jpg

hahaha jk, but I can't wait either. I'm glad not for another 6 months. I can wear my one pair of original European celtics while keeping 1 DS

im with bigleft23, copped my pair also, sorry guys already sold out
laugh.gif

lookin forward to another pair

Now all we need is for Nike to retro these again. That way I can have 2 pairs his and los. I was thinking about getting some Clover's, but everyoneoutside the shoe world said I'm an idiot because they're the same colors.

304025198.jpg

Oh and I can't wait to compare the quality of the laces, tongue, and leather of the US release to the Euro releases. Even the euro lows blow any US lowsout of the water. Why is that???

No, they are coming out again.. i promise you guys.. i doubt they will be anything like the originals that you guys have but its the closest ill get to a sz11..

i hear 6 months.. so august i guess.

i remember someone saying these will have a nylon or mesh tongue, which will be dopeness.

The laces are obviously different. also the outline of the tongue is white on those samples. As you can see in the pictures above, mine have a green outline. Idoubt the US release will come out with the thick oval laces.

Damn, I'm really looking forward to this release. These are the only dunks I like--the simple two-tone colorways.

man i remember gettn outbidded on these on ebay..i was pissed..but its coo they gettin retro'd
pimp.gif

I have not seen too many people with the actual "White/Celtic" box tag. I think clovers were more widely produced, and I know they were in Canada forsure. It'd be interesting to find why the change in name for a shoe produced about the same time and with the same color code.

I know they wont be the same.. but its fine with me.. ill switch up the laces and its all good.

I have found my sz 11s.... they are on their way from over seas!!! il post pics laterr...

Back
Top Bottom