Cement Spizikes at Footlocker Eastridge and F&F Next Week

So i guess they are opening up around 5 o clock even though the mall opens up at 6, and they also said they are having a F&F on Nov 29th - Dec 2nd, he saidjust ask for the coupon and they'll give it to you.

great mall is opening at 12 AM and the Foot Locker there has 24 pairs!!..hey which guy told you that they'll just give you the coupon? I know the peoplethat work there...was it the skinny asain cat? If they're giving out F&F coupons then that means their store is hurtin. and i know they ARE.

EDIT: I don't think Eastridge Foot Locker will open at 6 because there will already be people in line, but not for the spizikes, but for the actual blackFriday sales throughout the mall. So it wouldn't be fair for the people that are in line for the door busters cause the people that buy the spizikes willjust stay in the mall and be first to get to the stores. PLUS i heard no customers are allowed in the mall before the actual mall opens. Unlike regular dayswhen the open the doors to the mall so people can walk around even if the stores are closed.

i was trying to get some 22's at footaction and they said that they were gonna open up early too, footaction gave me the F&F coupon, so footlocker saidthey'd do the same. personally i hate footaction because white dude wouldnt even give me a military discount because i was too far from my base, i'm onvacation dog.

Any body know what time footlocker and footaction are opening in serramonte??
How about Nike Town??

Back
Top Bottom