Central Boardshop closing its doors...

held on posting for about a month and a half but...

Central Boardshop will be closing its doors this week.
frown.gif

shop had a friendly atmosphere, to me the location sucked

but

i have some very fond memories of this place (tiffany/vapor release)

DAMN! gotta holla @ Chris man....

I cop'd de la's from there..

got some jewels too! orange FCs. smh...

Damn thats tough, Wasn't my main spot for the SB's (when I was on them) but I did make some trips out there...

You know how the saying goes, "Location, Location. Location..."

It use to be more of a destination spot but with more SB Doors opening and the fad not as big as it once was it doesn't suprise me..

Yea that was where I purchased my first pair of SBs. Chris was super cool/nice guy also.. sad

shop was cool....i copped a few dunks from there a while back, and Chris is a cool dude....and that tiffany release was CRAZY! lol good times....

was my favorite shop in the world
smh.gif

i havent been able to go through a lot since i moved away for school, i wish i was still staying open.
it was my ONLY reason to go to waldorf.
Chris and his brother were ALWAYS laid back/chill people, have had many convo's with them about kicks/skating/etc etc.

i went by today, and the shop was damn near cleaned out. they had a warehouse sale and EVERYTHING was damn near bought up. all shoes were $25, fitteds were$10, etc etc. (if you go there a lot, you know how the usual central sales are, but today was bananas)

damn ima miss the shop.

The Tiffany release was the most pathetic thing in the world...I hate those bammas that jumped me in the line. I waited for seven hours. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

The Tiffany release was the most pathetic thing in the world...I hate those bammas that jumped me in the line. I waited for seven hours. Unbelievable.

976capture_friday02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom