CEO John Rogers beats Jordan one-on-one, circa 2003

Back in February, SI's Chris Ballard wrote a story about a post-Wizards era Michael Jordan that received a bit of attention. As the story went, some mutualfund CEO named John Rogers Jr. had beaten Jordan in a game of one-on-one at the legend's high-end "Flight School" camp in Las Vegas. According toBallard, there were one-handed runners and flip-shots and even Damon Wayans. It was quite the tale. And today, thanks to The Wall Street Journal, we finallyhave video footage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Back in February, SI's Chris Ballard wrote a story about a post-Wizards era Michael Jordan that received a bit of attention. As the story went, some mutual fund CEO named John Rogers Jr. had beaten Jordan in a game of one-on-one at the legend's high-end "Flight School" camp in Las Vegas. According to Ballard, there were one-handed runners and flip-shots and even Damon Wayans. It was quite the tale. And today, thanks to The Wall Street Journal, we finally have video footage. height="344">

fail, plus check the S&T forum it's already posted.

From the video you can tell MJ isn't playing foreal cause he isn't sticking any Defense and he is sitting there joking with the guy.....But greatvideo!

... I'd kick him out for scoring like that and wearing adidas
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Not exactly real one on one. MJ could have shut him down no prob, dude is horrible

Man........Jordan probably played everybody up in there, and got a text from his flock of freaks and was try to hurry things up

MJ probably got payed a Billion dollars by the dude's wife so that he could "defeat Michael Jordan in a 1-on-1 basketball game."

^they are already paying thousands or dollars just to attend the camp...

on the other note, is damon wayne rocking space jams?

pimp.gif
ssgefiestoakagerger wrote:

... I'd kick him out for scoring like that and wearing adidas
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

really and dude rockin the extra long socks with lowtops adidas............but jordan wearing the 2's my favorite

I didnt know nerds can ball .. look at all them dude sitting around . Nice to see none the less .

saw this on yahoo this morning, funny vid, jordan messes with all of them tho lol... jordan rockin the 2's
pimp.gif
.. plus check all those ceo's rockingJordans lol saw some 17s, 18s, i guess u dont stop rockin em once you get a real job

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I didnt know nerds can ball .. look at all them dude sitting around . Nice to see none the less .
yeah and we all know if this was a real one-on-one jordan would of shut em down. but dude had some skills

Back
Top Bottom