How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
I think I have a theory about white people. See us black folk, we can tell when we are getting dirty cuz our skin color will rub off on our clothes like a shirt collar for example. I don't think white people's skin is as visible when it rubs off so they can't tell.
So you mean to tell us you're a black man and you think your melanin rubs off on your clothes?
???

Also, everyone can tell when they're getting dirty. Don't let those nasty folks convince you otherwise.

Y'all playing dumb now.

Take a pale person and a pigmented person. Have them both wear a white tee and go about their day and not shower for 24-48 hours. The inside collar of the shirts will be different from the dead skin cells.

Y'all focused on skin color rubbing off from showering and turning a different shade which is not what I'm saying :lol:

Y'all playing dumb now.

Take a pale person and a pigmented person. Have them both wear a white tee and go about their day and not shower for 24-48 hours. The inside collar of the shirts will be different from the dead skin cells.

Y'all focused on skin color rubbing off from showering and turning a different shade which is not what I'm saying :lol:
I guess it's better to "play dumb" than to actually be THIS dumb.

I guess it's better to "play dumb" than to actually be THIS dumb.
Also you...

Screenshot_20220915-182351_Chrome~2.jpg

This thread started out on some stupidity to begin with, Fluid Hips just took it too far.:rofl:

Last edited:
Bumping this because we need an official experiment done. Who is going to volunteer to be the dirty necks we're evaluating?

Does the amount of melanin one possess factor into this equation? What about weight? How about the environment they live in?

I need answers.

Back
Top Bottom