Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson: No Black Girls On My Dating Show!

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Chad knows wassup.  the Black girls on these shows FTL.  He can get those stereotypical black chicks anywhere on his own
laugh.gif

Well dayum
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at that cheetos clown

this damn filipino talks all this trash.

any "stereotypical black chick" can beat his 5 foot, 120 pound, nike pacquiao trainer 1 shoe wearing ***

and im not even black
I'm not going to let you +%%+! talk $%++ about about black women as a whole as if they all fall under one stereotype. That's so far from truth. As far as Chad is concerned, I feel some self-hatred could be there...I don't know him to make such a judgment. I don't mind a preference. But there's a difference between a preference and "no black chicks"...I can't judge him because I don't know the source of this "preference"...maybe the mother's of his children gave him a bad experience...maybe not. He could very well avoiding black the women's stereotype because he has daughters by black women...and if that's the case, then I applaud that because of perception. But, I know too many black dudes who "only date white chicks" because of the skin color, hating that they're dark and have Afrikan hair (we in academia call that colorism...because they been taught to think everything dark and/or associated with black is ugly and bad) and because they're believed to be docile (another stereotype in itself). I have preferences, I prefer tall chicks, but my lady is 5'1. A preference is just a preference...but exclusion is just that.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Chad knows wassup.  the Black girls on these shows FTL.  He can get those stereotypical black chicks anywhere on his own
laugh.gif

Well dayum
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at that cheetos clown

this damn filipino talks all this trash.

any "stereotypical black chick" can beat his 5 foot, 120 pound, nike pacquiao trainer 1 shoe wearing ***

and im not even black
I'm not going to let you +%%+! talk $%++ about about black women as a whole as if they all fall under one stereotype. That's so far from truth. As far as Chad is concerned, I feel some self-hatred could be there...I don't know him to make such a judgment. I don't mind a preference. But there's a difference between a preference and "no black chicks"...I can't judge him because I don't know the source of this "preference"...maybe the mother's of his children gave him a bad experience...maybe not. He could very well avoiding black the women's stereotype because he has daughters by black women...and if that's the case, then I applaud that because of perception. But, I know too many black dudes who "only date white chicks" because of the skin color, hating that they're dark and have Afrikan hair (we in academia call that colorism...because they been taught to think everything dark and/or associated with black is ugly and bad) and because they're believed to be docile (another stereotype in itself). I have preferences, I prefer tall chicks, but my lady is 5'1. A preference is just a preference...but exclusion is just that.

^^Have you considered that they only date other races not because they hate themselves, but because they genuinely feel a stronger attraction towards that other race?

^^Have you considered that they only date other races not because they hate themselves, but because they genuinely feel a stronger attraction towards that other race?

Back
Top Bottom