Chalmers wearing black JORDAN XVII in game vs LAKERS. Possible retro ????

obvious CDP 
30t6p3b.gif

personally if they retro them i bet they'll not come wit the briefcase and the quality will be worst, im tryin to find me a ds pair..but the price hasnt been good yet

This post is hilarious. Still wear my white/blue pair and I remember walking into HOH to buy them, suitcase and all. Nobody wanted them. Maybe that's still true (I like them, though). Proves for the millionth time that you let a little time pass and a whole new point of view takes over.

CDP's..its against the law of nature for those 17's cover to stay on during the game or any athletic ability!!

Wish the lighting low 17's would come out...those are SICK!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Copper 17+ were the %*@+#

gravedigger.jpg
I don't understand why this guy is hating on my recent posts. I'm new here and just trying to be part of a shoe community. It's guys like these that makes public forums stink.

^if you didnt bring back multiple old posts he wouldnt have said anything, so in reality you are the one making public forums stink

I guess. I mean damn my bad. But this dude hated on my other post. This freakin forum is full of hostile people..

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

I guess. I mean damn my bad. But this dude hated on my other post. This freakin forum is full of hostile people..

This is NT, your welcome

I've never owned a pair of XVII's.
Assuming from recent post, i'm guessing the lace cover is suppose to come off?

Back
Top Bottom