Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 4 - PUSHED BACK!

pimp.gif
This should be another great mixtape coming from Chamillionaire. I readit off one of his myspace bulletins, and looks like it'll be another good one from Koopa. This time it'll release in stores just in time for christmas!Well that's all I gotta say, go cop it, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
glasses.gif

l_ab138e90f3fe9dc82ba12f82c2a3c8dc.jpg

Also, even though some of yall heard it. Check this out.
pimp.gif

l_0ecc81e9f3279591a38e47ee5d3d55cf.jpg

EDIT EDIT EDIT!
Due to the recent Pimp C death, Chamillionaire pushed back the mixtape. So I'll update the post if any news pops up on when the next official release dateis.

hell yea, i saw this on his myspace. so its in stores, not free download??
ohh well, i gotta support my dude cham

ohh and whats that on the bottom, is that the remix??? i never seen that

^ Yeah, it's a Texas Version of the song. Check it out on his myspace, it's good. Everyone wrecks, besides Mike Jones.
laugh.gif

And yeah it's in stores this time.
pimp.gif

This time it'll release in stores just in time for christmas!
eek.gif
? damn, my favorite part of the holiday season isbumpin my free copy of MM all through Christmas
tired.gif

@#%$ will be rediculous nevertheless and will be copped
smokin.gif

So he is selling a "mixtape" on December 18th. That sounds awfully familiar.

mann i cannot wait for this one...parental advisory sticker? i wonder if hes gonna curse or if its a feature or something he said famous and young ro got asick song on it...i cant wait!

I bought the Ultimate Victory album, but like a week late though. I'll be buying MM4 though.
pimp.gif

Damn it took homie 2 or 3 years to follow up Mixtape Messiah 1, now he's already on 4. I Can't be mad @ that. It's some beats i've been wantinghim to touch, hopefully he does. Especially Lupe's Superstar. And Hopefully Yung Ro got a few songs on there. It's copped tho. Chamillitary Mayne.

UV > Graduation, American Gangster, Curtis, and any other CD that will be considered top 3 this year

I dont see why people dont like it,
honostly though, i think he picked the wrong single

i think "Idustry Groupie" or "Rockstar" would have been a good first single, since those songs would appeal to the masses,
and with a follow up of "Welcome to the South" and than "Won't Let You Down"

Whoa don't take it too far. I think it's better then Graduation, but not American Gangster

Back
Top Bottom