Chappelle. A Tribe Called Quest. SNL. 11/12...Seriously

The only real miss to me was the bar scene last night. That was awful, just ******* terrible. The Justice Ginsberg skit was awful too. Everything else was decent

Leslie jones with the allen Iverson response prolly went over a bunch of people's heads

Good show tonight

What the show needed was an ashy Larry cameo as a zombie and/or homey doing the robot through a random sketch.

A Prince in the afterlife talking to David Bowie, Muhammad Ali, Phife, Abe Vigoda, and Alan Rickman sketch would've been great as well :lol:

This makes no sense. Why would someone who can't stand the show, watch it every week? :lol: There's a reason he doesn't watch it every week. :smh:
No, it makes no sense & gives absolutely zero merit to an opinion when you claim something isn't good when you don't even watch it.

until you watch every single episode you cant form an opinion
You don't have to watch every single episode, but basing an opinion on a show that you haven't watched enough to make a valid opinion is ridiculous. I've already stated in previous post/threads that SNL went through a rough patch, but they have been turning it around. Of course every skit isn't going to be great, however they have made strides. It's the sheep mentality that a lot of NT'ers roll with though. That herd mentality that if a couple of members claim something is trash, the herd follows suit.

no i was agreeing with you

if even one episode is good and you havent seen it ur opinion is incomplete/invalid

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've tuned into SNL several times here and there over the past decade, and from only that small amount of watching I certainly feel very confident basing my opinion. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out guys. :lol:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've tuned into SNL several times here and there over the past decade, and from only that small amount of watching I certainly feel very confident basing my opinion. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out guys. :lol:
Whatever you say :lol:

If you watch every single week, then I can respect your stance. If you don't watch consistently then your opinion or lack there of is moot.

This makes no sense. Why would someone who can't stand the show, watch it every week? :lol: There's a reason he doesn't watch it every week. :smh:
There's a difference between SNL currently sucks cuz you've seen a few eps and SNL currently sucks and you aint seen a single ep in 10 years meaning your whole basis for dislike is outdated.

The cast is constantly changing every 4 or 5 years either from talent leaving or new ppl added. Even if you want to break it up decade by decade where 80s and 90s was must see trying to **** on the 2000s would just mean that the comedy isn't for you.

To me SNL aint as good as it use to be especially coming out the recent rut it was in but when I see NTers on here say it's horrible and not funny I'm pretty sure they can't name a single current cast member that they think is so unfunny.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom