Characters that should have never been offed.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

kenny.jpg

he will be back. lol

Originally Posted by Theta

dammit i just started watching the wire. i didnt know that dude gets killed. hes like one of my fav dudes. dammit, i guess i asked for it

I honestly feel bad for you, man. Don't look at anything on the internet related to the Wire until you finish. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

dammit i just started watching the wire. i didnt know that dude gets killed. hes like one of my fav dudes. dammit, i guess i asked for it

I honestly feel bad for you, man. Don't look at anything on the internet related to the Wire until you finish. 
frown.gif

damnn i heavent even seen like 80% of the movies in this thread and i already know who dies in the movies! !!!

damnn i heavent even seen like 80% of the movies in this thread and i already know who dies in the movies! !!!

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
I mean . . . with the title of this thread alone you should've known what to expect. If that wasn't enough, at the site of the first spoiled person, i'd have bolted out of here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
I mean . . . with the title of this thread alone you should've known what to expect. If that wasn't enough, at the site of the first spoiled person, i'd have bolted out of here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom