Characters Who Got Away With It? No Ls in Sight

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

25f4zmg.jpg

Yessss!!! Lou didn't make one child support payment the entire series

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

15193-22234.gif

I wanted to curbstomp this broad after reading the book and seeing the movie

She was really just the worst kind of person...got half the town hanged, broke up a marriage, and just got on a boat and rolled out. This @%$+* deserved to die in the worst way. That's my %%@% too...read it in English class, read it again, saw the movie
laugh.gif
...didn't know anybody else was on it like that
pimp.gif

My man, Bubbles - the Canadian Kingpin of Karts and Kitties.

Just got done with season 2 so I don't know what happens later on, but my mans STAY dodging prison so I doubt he'll get thrown in a cell...

Just don't spoil it for me...

Actually I won't even be checking this thread 'cause I pretty much deaded it.

I wouldn't say that. He saw his friends get murdered, the girl he liked get murdered, his sister was a sex slave, he was banned from his foster home. He took plenty of Ls, just not Ls in the traditional sense.
Vic-mackey.jpg

My dude did pretty much every illegal act you could think of and got immunity for all of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He lost everything. He lost his kids to his ***** wife who snuck them out of town (I hated Corrine with a passion). A lot of what he did was for the child who was autistic and Corrine knew this, but all of a sudden she develops a conscience? He lost all of his friends to death (Lem), suicide (Shane) and a prison bid (Ronnie).

Last edited:
****-cheney-****-cheney-gwb-george-w-bush-43rd-president-political-poster-1262599511.jpg

The ultimate gangster, the only person who I've ever heard shot someone and then made that person apologize to him for getting in the way of the gun. Straight G #%*#
I'd trump you with this:

RNC Chairman

Liason to China

DIRECTOR OF THE CIA

Vice President

41st President

Father two governors

Father of one President.

The Bush Family is the epitome of a BOSS Family.

She was really just the worst kind of person...got half the town hanged, broke up a marriage, and just got on a boat and rolled out. This @%$+* deserved to die in the worst way. That's my %%@% too...read it in English class, read it again, saw the movie
laugh.gif
...didn't know anybody else was on it like that
pimp.gif
we read it in english honor's...the girl was a **** to the fullest .

the lady in the second movie is the one we read about..i think it's about her thinking somebody is a witch..i forgot the book's name . but it was straight.

The Crucible by Arthur Miller
A thinly veiled reference to the communist witch hunt of McCarthyism.

Back
Top Bottom