Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

Originally Posted by AirThompson

They still making these Fusions!
fusion will not stop until all 1-23 is fused, get used to it or just dont post on them and move rite along

after looking at the pics of the 2009's, i actually think they look pretty good. im not a fan of them but the colorway changed my opinion, if they releasethis colorway, i might just copp.

str8 abomination status
sick.gif

no way on the fusion 9's. +!% is jordan brand doing. retro some other shoes besides fusions and 1's.

Originally Posted by blco02

I need those 2009's - that color should have released first.

I agree. I WANT those 2009's. Jordan Brand almost dug their own grave by releasing a couple boring color ways before these. Sales will probably pick upwhen this color way is released. Hopefully that is the matte black panache leather and not the patent leather. Im over patent leather already. JB, just be donewith the patent leather please.

Hate to admit it...but 09s look decent...still wouldnt Cop with a 50...maybe a Clearance/Sale then 50 but...straight Murder on the Olive 9s
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Hate to admit it...but 09s look decent...still wouldnt Cop with a 50...maybe a Clearance/Sale then 50 but...straight Murder on the Olive 9s
smh.gif

funny to see everyone coming around with the 09's since the new colorway appeared.

ppl need to give the shoe a chance before hoping on the bandwagon of haters

btw like i stated in a earlier post expect some HALL OF FAME colorways soon

I agree the real 9 charcoal wouldve been nice these are so so so so gross whos gonna copp not I....JB needs a new Ideal and design team..all new releases arebombing only retros are selling...wonder why?

Back
Top Bottom