Chardon (ohio) Shooter Statement *UPDATED WITH YOUTUBE EMBED*

mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say. :smh:
I try not to wish harm on others but I hope son gets what he deserves in prison.

Some people are just wired this way. No rehab, no fixing, its just how ****** up he is. If he didn't shoot those kids, who would eventually hurt someone along the way in life :smh:

mean.gif

Couldn't understand what he said in the beginning though.

Tyrone time.
He said something like "this hand that I used to pull the trigger and kill your sons, now masturbates to the memory. **** you."

Life with no parole - GOOD, even though I think they should just off him and save the tax payers some money.

Naw tree that's to easy..put him through hell on earth ..Send him to Lucasville or youngstown n put him in gp with the wolves let's see how tough he is then

Naw tree that's to easy..put him through hell on earth ..Send him to Lucasville or youngstown n put him in gp with the wolves let's see how tough he is then

HEs too frail. No one wants to lose their job for lettin him get killed.. at the same time because of this theyllbe sure to show him how little control he is ober anything on the inside. Including his angus

What kind of defense attorney lets their client wear a shirt with "Killer" scrawled on it? I do give him props for trying to keep the little ****** from addressing the victims' families.

Upon further review they need to break each of this ill twerps thumbs and big toes... I want him to be such an easy target he gives up on life and jus becomes a ill he here that pretends to like gettin his angus peppered on the daily

What kind of defense attorney lets their client wear a shirt with "Killer" scrawled on it? I do give him props for trying to keep the little ****** from addressing the victims' families.
That"s what his shirt said? I came in here to ask that question because I couldn't tell. Wow. 

I think I read that he had on a button up shirt whenever he walked in and he took it off to reveal the "Killer' t-shirt

Back
Top Bottom