CHARLES HAMILTON APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't agree with anything in the OP but I've just got a new appreciation for his production.

correct me if im wrong but i thought he got exposed for stealin other cats beats and passin em off as his own?

Originally Posted by jerryjones

I don't agree with anything in the OP but I've just got a new appreciation for his production.

correct me if im wrong but i thought he got exposed for stealin other cats beats and passin em off as his own?

He stole the beat for Shinin' from Black Spade. There's a video Black Spade made about it on youtube. That's the only beat I ever known him tosteal. As far as OP, Charles Hamilton is dope but not better than all the artist you named.

Originally Posted by slick bandit

He stole the beat for Shinin' from Black Spade. There's a video Black Spade made about it on youtube. That's the only beat I ever known him to steal. As far as OP, Charles Hamilton is dope but not better than all the artist you named.
Yeah that's the only incident I ever heard about. Dude has like 20 mixtapes and produced the majority of the beats. It wouldn't take thislong for that to be exposed if he had his name on all those production credits.

I kinda see that situation like the M.O.P. one anyway.

Originally Posted by slick bandit

He stole the beat for Shinin' from Black Spade. There's a video Black Spade made about it on youtube. That's the only beat I ever known him to steal. As far as OP, Charles Hamilton is dope but not better than all the artist you named.
Yeah that's the only incident I ever heard about. Dude has like 20 mixtapes and produced the majority of the beats. It wouldn't take this long for that to be exposed if he had his name on all those production credits.

I kinda see that situation like the M.O.P. one anyway.

MOP?
And didn't Kanye not produce a track or two himself?
And lets not forget the Dr Dre accusations

I met the dude and he is MAD rude and weird. He totally ruined his big break with interscope. He had Pharrell and Kanye backing him too and he messed it up.

Never met him in person but I've had multiple conversations with him on the net and he was always cool. Which I got respect for because I'll probablynever have chance to talk to any of my other favorite rappers. But CH is mad nice, glad he's puttin out music again.
Normalcy is
pimp.gif
btw

wait so whats the deal with this guy? what happend? whys everyone bagging on him? what he do?

Back
Top Bottom