Charles Hamilton= DONE? Vol. EXPOSED!

_s be saying that in the BX now.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

"..these_s is sayin moe in ny?..."

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I was excited when the XXL Freshman cover came out.. and slowly a lot of those "artists" really made me smh. Mad disappointed but it is what it is

TRUE STORY!

i said this as soon as the pic surfaced. but i got mad stonefaces.

see, told yall.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I was excited when the XXL Freshman cover came out.. and slowly a lot of those "artists" really made me smh. Mad disappointed but it is what it is

TRUE STORY!

i said this as soon as the pic surfaced. but i got mad stonefaces.

see, told yall.

Yes you did. Don't even remember if I commented on that thread or not.. 4 out of the 10 I actually still like their music and respect them as artists. Sadreally.

Y'all be going hard on Le just because you know he posts here and will see the comments....thats lame as hell moe. And it the same _s that be running up asking for a pound and an autograph with a Kool Aide smile or copping his album and bumping it religiously. All that extra s_ really ain't necessary, he a man just like everyone else and I don't see people going in on other posters like that over regular comments...just the successful cats. Thats some feminine hateful s_.
Preach.

I'm not gonna beat a dead horse but yeah..............

yall say mo in the chi??

i know we got jo from yall but we beeeen sayin mo for a minute now

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

lol...@ " u actually went to that" cmon man....anyways what did phonte say on twitter?

I'm not trying to diss you. The promo for your concert was non-existent.
Yea it really was non-existent SMH

that whole situation seems lame, BUT i still really enjoy his music, hopefully he can stand up and be more honest and clear and will learn from this mistake.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

didnt soulja boy ether dude already?

FINISHED HIM!!!!and they on the same label...real talk with gucci behind him ...im respecting his grind...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard and confirmed some terrible things about him..
dont say bad things about dude.You better worry about your own situation. You could very well get dropped from Interscope before even Charles Hamilton would get thought about getting dropped. As a matta fact you will be dropped if you dont start making some hot tracks.You lucky Drake aint sign to Interscope, they woulda dropped yo $!% with NOOOO hesitation
laugh.gif
Im serious too... You havent even got a lukewarm single to pop. At least we know CH made 1 radio friendly joint the girls know him by and most dudes said was hot...YOU?! nothing.

CH went about this the wrong way but you on the same label as dude dont come to message boards...go see that man

Nike Boots > Chris Hamilton & Drake

Joint is mad old tho'...
wale the hometeam player so im rollin' with him in saying Nikeboots STILL GOES even though the DMV heard it MAAAADDD before other dudes.people who think its old now dont know how old joint really is, cause people out of town would talk about it like it was new and its been the DMV anthem for aMINUTE. when other cats thought it was new, we knew it was already old. so everyoen thats not from the hometown saying its old cant even really talk abou it...cause yall been late
laugh.gif

nikeboots still goes hard though, and that Chillin joint, 100 miles and runnin, mixtape about nothing, etc etc.

Drake got 3 mixtapes, and most of his tapes got recycled tracks.

wale got multiple mixtapes with all new tracks.

i support drake and his music, but dude doesnt have the catalog Wale has. not yet at least, and both artists dont even have an official album out yet, soconsidering the work on both sides, Wale already ahead of Drake.

but dont get it twisted, im not a drake hater. i got all of dudes tracks that are out and that have been out. i got COMEBACK SEASON the day it hit the net. soi already been on that drizzy.

but dont come sideways about Wale. son got that work. especially in the whip. GET THAT ICE CREAM
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Lil Dudes like this act this way cus no one cracked his jaw in earlier interactions.

A lil ++!#% unchecked grows to an arrogant chump who tries to act fly.

smh.gif
*%@$!$ Music aint even Good too Mind Boggling

as a producer trying to make it in the game....I'm kinda upset at this...beat stealing is horrendous

duke is terrible anyways.
his first and last minor hit is brooklyn girl.
if your songs are only catchy on one coast, you're not selling.

and isnt it all about sales?

cause if you really loved the craft you'd just rap for free.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

All he does is rap for free though. Son comes out with a mixtape every week...all free.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

All he does is rap for free though. Son comes out with a mixtape every week...all free.
what i meant is that you gotta basically "sell out" (according to these wack "hip hop purists") so if you just looooove hiphop so much then rap for free.

and im sure he does... pretty easy when all your beats are...........

free! lmaoz
roll.gif

I'm confused by your statement... about rapping for free if you really loved it.. So I'll just ignore that lol

i dont think you would tho.
no diss, but you're like a hip hop purist who looks down on the "flossy/comercial rappers"

but the cats i knew who reeeallly loved it didnt give a f about being signed.
a couple of my homies from freestyling.com (r.i.p)
dropped like 3-4 albums that had deals on the table, but they just liked rappin, so they declined and kept rappin for free.

plus im so high right now. what time is it? i get started eeeearly

Back
Top Bottom