||---Charles Hamilton Dropped from Interscpoe---||

Via RapRadar.com

Remember Charles Hamilton? No? Well, before going into recluse this summer, Dukie was signed to the house that Shady built. Butaccording to our political connects, he received a pink slip a few days ago. Looks like it's game over.

What happened to dude, he just disappeared...??

Yall think he back on that pipe...??
grin.gif

yeah, i always thought interscope was a bit much for him.. He's not gona do em numbers. He's better off at a small place.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

yea son after his girl knocked the rings out of him its been game over for dude
laugh.gif
True

Has he released any mixtapes since? He was flooding the game a couple months ago
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]He should've never put Dilla as exec. producer. That was like the last straw.[/color]

dude was dropping a mixtape every week for awhile.

i think he's got that Pac syndrome. he's trying to get it all out of the way before he dies.

it'd be crazy if he just comes back with 10 mixtapes i think this is what killed him, he knows its true

^
roll.gif
Word I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I don't think he can help not making music. He probably been making joints this whole time......

I think he was dealing with a lot of demons. The Pink Lava Lamp was a good mixtape. I hope all is well with dude.

so it's official....

Dude looked like life threw him harsh blows when I've seen him around this year...dude looked done..

Back
Top Bottom