he's young?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

tired.gif
was thinkin about what happened
to this dude the other day. Didnt kno
he got strung out on heroin tho. How
does that happen, like its 2009, and
he's young?
I don't think this happened after he got signed. They probably talking about before we even knew who he was. I could be wrong tho, IDK.

But if this indeed happened after getting signed. that is just sad
tired.gif

tired.gif
he's young?
Yeah he was addicted when he was 16 or something, and homeless.

tired.gif
he's young?
nah it was supposedly before the rap game
"the girls wasn't feeling me"

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

The girl that knocked Hamilton's rings out is the daughter of a record exec who's married to Mary J Blige.

she's homeless too though
ohwell.gif
imagine having a pops that reads yourblog and tweets and reads that you're hungry/homeless/sleeping in your car meanwhile he living good and can't lend a hand I really wouldn't carewhat my daughter/son did but I'm not going to let them live on the streets

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

The girl that knocked Hamilton's rings out is the daughter of a record exec who's married to Mary J Blige.

ohwell.gif
imagine having a pops that reads your blog and tweets and reads that you're hungry/homeless/sleeping in your car meanwhile he living good and can't lend a hand I really wouldn't care what my daughter/son did but I'm not going to let them live on the streets

i was reading her blog after i saw this last night...she was strung out on drugs too...maybe they were on them together...but how you homeless and got a cellphone/blog/twitter...stay in the studio and at parties but don't know where you sleepin at night...she's probably hard headed and don't want toplay by his rules if she does go home...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

ohwell.gif
imagine having a pops that reads your blog and tweets and reads that you're hungry/homeless/sleeping in your car meanwhile he living good and can't lend a hand I really wouldn't care what my daughter/son did but I'm not going to let them live on the streets

i was reading her blog after i saw this last night...she was strung out on drugs too...maybe they were on them together...but how you homeless and got a cell phone/blog/twitter...stay in the studio and at parties but don't know where you sleepin at night...she's probably hard headed and don't want to play by his rules if she does go home...
That's a good way to put things in perspective. If I ever was runnin' that hard it would either have been senior year in high school,just being a hard-headed kid, or at the age I am now (if I wasn't working / "doing the school thing"). I hope for both of their sakes they canget things right in their lives...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I've never listened to any music worse than his.
So you were smart enough to never bother with Kid Cudi

My man
pimp.gif
if only I was that smart

I love this kids music so this is bad news for me and him. Hope that he picks himself up from this.

Back
Top Bottom