Charles Hamilton, Overdoing it??? (Video)

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

Dudes a lame....why he gotta be from nyc?smh.

pimp.gif

how old is dude? wearing headphones everywhere you go, sonic logo tees and sweaters and t-shirts over button ups -_-

Yea Soulja Boy should get somebody to write him a Ether for this cat. I'm already tired of Charles Hamilton. Why Charles Hamilton cut his hair though?Somebody got in his head?
laugh.gif
Real %%$ I was cheerin' for this cat tosucceed. He's talented. But his ego really makes it hard to like this cat.

And I thought Charles Hamilton was from Cleveland until they ran him up out there for wearin' these fruity colors and %%$?

Lmao he says he doesnt care, this is his second diss song, he made a video....And also why is he talking about Soulja boy not selling? Didn't he go plat,and how things are looking Charles will be lucky to sell 20 thousand

patiently waiting for Soulja Boys video so that Charles can just call it quits this cat is supposed to be some deep cat with philosophies and @%!+ but he doessomething even more immature than soulja boy what happened here???

Wugga Wugga Wugga > Anything put out from this point forward from Charles Hamilton regarding this beef.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom