Charlie Sheen Vol. Pedo blood?

Out of all these revelations that are coming out, this one does not surprise me one bit.

It’s a damn shame what they have been doing to kids out there.

Folks in Hollywood all shook right now waiting for their allegations to come out. PR teams working overtime right now.

I wonder if this incident is what messed up Haim.

Not sure, if I'd be willing to do something with a male actor to advance my career. That's too much.

Charlie Sheen seemed to be REALLY into adult women, judging by all his past relationships and all the hookers he paid hundreds of thousands for.

I don't think these real creeps and gay men are into adult women. I mean some may have a couple relationships with women to keep everyone from thinking anything but i think Charlie was too into older women to be a creep.

So i don't know if i believe this one.

No wonder son got touched with the monster. Karma is a *****
60F28984-85D7-4AFD-B00F-0D228B04B661.gif

Charlie Sheen seemed to be REALLY into adult women, judging by all his past relationships and all the hookers he paid hundreds of thousands for.

I don't think these real creeps and gay men are into adult women. I mean some may have a couple relationships with women to keep everyone from thinking anything but i think Charlie was too into older women to be a creep.

So i don't know if i believe this one.

Music and entertainment been full of sodomites, pedophiles, and weirdos.

"the closer i get, the more that i want but this rap ****s gay and i gotta weak stomach "- Stack Bundles

Back
Top Bottom