Charlize Theron...Vol. Habitual Line-Stepper...Vol.2..Black boy, Pink Tutu

She's an Oscar Winning Actress worth over $100 mil why feel bad for him?  Kid is going to be set for life

Why make a new thread about the same person doing the same thing? Just continue you it in the old one

Or is locked?

Anyways :smh:

The way I see it, who am I to judge her? I mean, she did adopt these kids. She is providing a good home and financial stability for them. She's doing more that most people would do. So imma have to give her a pass on this. The kids don't look like they are in any danger. 

OP, after the CPS rips them away from their mom, are you gonna adopt them, care for them, to save them from a life in the system that will probably doom them economically.

I mean god forbid a woman that adopted two kids, and provided a good life for them, use her own judgment on how they should be raised, especially on something like their clothing. Like what gives her that right :rolleyes

Last edited:
h
OP, after the CPS rips them away from their mom, are you gonna adopt them, care for them, to save them from a life in the system that will probably doom them economically.

I mean god forbid a woman that adopted two kids, and provided a good life for them, use her own judgment on how they should be raised, especially on something like their clothing. Like what gives her that right :rolleyes

hey yea, why spend the money on American Girl dolls when you can just cop real ones from africa for half the price.

So long as she keeps son with a roof over his head and food in his stomach, she can dress him like a girl and have him doing girl activities..as long as he's safe? Not just just adopt 2 daughters?

So if you have a boy, and your judgement tells you that raising him as a girl is the right thing to do, that's good judgement?

Would you guys have been comfortable being raised as girls for a better life as a kid? To live in a mansion and have a heavy bank account. That's the better question. How you all answer that will let me know what I'm dealing with.

Last edited:
grabs popcorn
guide-on-cinema.gif

She's an Oscar Winning Actress worth over $100 mil why feel bad for him?  Kid is going to be set for life

Money doesnt ensure a happy, fulfilling life. If you hadn't noticed.

I never got this argument that since shes rich and famous shes a default excellent parent. Bitxh could be bat **** crazy and abusive for all you know.

h
hey yea, why spend the money on American Girl dolls when you can just cop real ones from africa for half the price.

So long as she keeps son with a roof over his head and food in his stomach, she can dress him like a girl and have him doing girl activities..as long as he's safe? Not just just adopt 2 daughters?

So if you have a boy, and your judgement tells you that raising him as a girl is the right thing to do, that's good judgement?

Would you guys have been comfortable being raised as girls for a better life as a kid? To live in a mansion and have a heavy bank account. That's the better question. How you all answer that will let me know what I'm dealing with.
Damn you're acting like she dressed him up like that against his will.

Came in here cuz all I could see on the preview was up to "habitual line stepper".

Leaving disappointed at this non issue being news cuz she's rich.

h

-Yes because caring for a child is the same as owning a damb doll. Not like kids gonna get older, more independent, and parents are still be responsible for caring them. Because as a teenager, I know my mom had complete control over me, especially my wardrobe :rolleyes

-If I have a boy, I probably won't dress him like princess costumes. But guess what? That would be my choice because it is my child. There are tons of things parents do with, for and to their kids I won't do to mine. Doesn't mean I have to have some great objection to it.

-And miss me with this, "oh would you guys be dressed as raised as girls for a fat bank account steez". That is no happening here. Theron already explained the damb kids like Disney princesses and she just lets them wear they want. That is not being raised as a girl. If you have a problem with her giving her kids too much freedom, fine.

But you reaching like she is forcing the kid to do this for her own enjoyment.

Here is her saying she buys her kids everything they want:

And here are other pics of her son. If she is trying to raise him like a girl, I must say, she is really half assing it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...2oXQAhXpw1QKHYFBDCEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1500&***=707

Last edited:
h

Unless her raising her kids the way she wants to raise them has caused you insufferable financial woes or your car to be impounded, i suggest you...

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Back
Top Bottom