Charlotte, NC?

What they know about Independence Arena Ant?????

Not so much really. It's actually about 5 miles from center city. And Charlotte is undoubtedly the greatest city on the eastern seaboard.

You already know!!!!

South Charlotte in the building!!!!!

YO!
What they know about Independence Arena Ant?????
Not a damn thing. But I do... June 1, 2000 David W. Butler High School
glasses.gif

DF!!!

My ears were burning.

I've got nothing but good things to say about Charlotte since I moved here. I live Uptown. In terms of universities within about 30 minutes, you've gotCharlotte itself, plus Winthrop probably 20 minutes south. Davidson is a little more than a half hour north (maybe more like 45 minutes?).

But anyway, I really do love it here since I moved in July.

My ears were burning.

I've got nothing but good things to say about Charlotte since I moved here. I live Uptown. In terms of universities within about 30 minutes, you've gotCharlotte itself, plus Winthrop probably 20 minutes south. Davidson is a little more than a half hour north (maybe more like 45 minutes?).

But anyway, I really do love it here since I moved in July.

YO! ^ Davidson's not that far north. It's about 15 mins (if that?) from the Harris Blvd. exit. DF!!!

YO! ^ Davidson's not that far north. It's about 15 mins (if that?) from the Harris Blvd. exit. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

They're easily found nowadays. Just look for the young'n bombing 3-pointers and you've found the right place.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

They're easily found nowadays. Just look for the young'n bombing 3-pointers and you've found the right place.
roll.gif

If it is Asia that goes to ECU and runs/ran track, then yeah...

Which Danielle you talking about??? The AKA wit the forehead????

Why you hate Harry P Harding????

If it is Asia that goes to ECU and runs/ran track, then yeah...

Which Danielle you talking about??? The AKA wit the forehead????

Why you hate Harry P Harding????

YO! Asia that went to WCU and ran track.

Danielle, the AKA at NC State, with the huge... chest.

And the emphasis on University is just a bit annoying, really. That's all. DF!!!

YO! Asia that went to WCU and ran track.

Danielle, the AKA at NC State, with the huge... chest.

And the emphasis on University is just a bit annoying, really. That's all. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom