Charlotte, NC?

To the dude in front of me at UPS today in Charlotte I know you have to be on here lmao. Thanks for the tips on where to get free boxes.

Also damn why this thread so dead...

whats the tip to get free boxes though lol.
IMO the thread is dead because its not a lot going on out here...a lot of these releases don't make it here and our options when they do are really limited.

whats the tip to get free boxes though lol.
IMO the thread is dead because its not a lot going on out here...a lot of these releases don't make it here and our options when they do are really limited.
Harris teeter bakery section.the one near me had plenty of shoe size boxes lol I just asked one of the employees.

Also not sure how this works but I'm down for a Meetup or to help plan one if anyone wants to assist.

I am down as well, where are the shoe stores here?
house of hoops is in southpark mall, social status is on central ave and black sheep which backdoors and lets its customers wait 24 hours only to not control the line and to call police on us which isn't worth doing business with anyway (and they raffle now) is located on lamar ave.

not a lot of options like I said in the other thread...

I am down as well, where are the shoe stores here?
house of hoops is in southpark mall, social status is on central ave and black sheep which backdoors and lets its customers wait 24 hours only to not control the line and to call police on us which isn't worth doing business with anyway (and they raffle now) is located on lamar ave.

not a lot of options like I said in the other thread...

If either of y'all wanna help me plan something just pm me. Ive only been here a couple of years and work all the time so I'm not well connected at all, but I know the scene here is a lot bigger than the number of stores we have to represent us.

Check out Sole Station on University, Goodtimes on Monroe rd. They buy and sell. everything i have purchased from them is legit.

Back
Top Bottom