Cheap but alright hotels in NY

Im planning on going to NY for New years, any recommendations for hotels.. I'm planning on doing the whole tourist thing.. Its going to be my first timethere so any help would be highly appreciated. I would prefer to spend like 150 a night but i highly doubt that.. but 250-3 a night is manageable. I waschecking out the "pod hotel" .. any feedback or recommendations would be highly appreciated.. peace

I stayed at the Pod Hotel.

It is nice. I got a room with my own bathroom, but after seeing how clean the shared bathroom was I would have done that option.

Hope that helps

what airport are you coming in from? i work at a hotel 10 mins away jfk airport i could hook you up with a room with one queen sized bed for 110 a nightincluding tax breakfast and a ride to and from the airport drop me a message my man ..

stay anywhere near midtown, walking distance from Times, 5th, etc. I stayed at the Roosevelt, the rates seem to be in your range and it's a nice hotelthat's close to everything. don't know about New Years rates though.

NY was
pimp.gif
btw

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

stay anywhere near midtown, walking distance from Times, 5th, etc. I stayed at the Roosevelt, the rates seem to be in your range and it's a nice hotel that's close to everything. don't know about New Years rates though.

NY was
pimp.gif
btw

He said 250 dollars for about 3 nights is manageable .. not 250 for each night that he'll be staying.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

what airport are you coming in from? i work at a hotel 10 mins away jfk airport i could hook you up with a room with one queen sized bed for 110 a night including tax breakfast and a ride to and from the airport drop me a message my man ..
Take this mans offer.lol. U def tryna look out yo, props
pimp.gif

stay anywhere near midtown, walking distance from Times, 5th, etc. I stayed at the Roosevelt, the rates seem to be in your range and it's a nice hotel that's close to everything. don't know about New Years rates though.

NY was
pimp.gif
btw

He said 250 dollars for about 3 nights is manageable .. not 250 for each night that he'll be staying.

I would prefer to spend like 150 a night but i highly doubt that.. but 250-3 a night is manageable

NY was
pimp.gif
btw

I would prefer to spend like 150 a night but i highly doubt that.. but 250-3 a night is manageable

you got it boss

NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE GETTING A HOTEL FOR 150 ON NYE. Not even a hotel in Jersey, let alone NY.

stay at a hotel in queens.. it'll be alot cheaper..

like if your going to times square for new years.. just take the 7 train after, which goes straight from times sqaure to flushing (which is in queens), and influshing is the sheraton laguardia east hotel, which should be about $200 the time you wanna go.. hope i was of help

I stayed at the Hilton on Ave of the Americas which was like 3 a night (If I remember correctly). Really nice hotel and good location, but it is expensivesince you have to pay for like every little thing (gym, internet, services etc), I also stayed at the Double Tree in Times Square (on Bway) which was like 4 anight. Also good but it was pretty small and expensive. the least expensive place I stayed was at the holiday Inn in Chelsea It was I think 2 a night. Smallrooms, and the elevators took a really long time but I didn't have a bad time or anything plus internet was free and it was pretty close walking distanceto MSG and Times Square is a few blocks further than that. I forget which street it's on but I can find out or you.

If you want to do the tourist thing I wouldn't stay near JFK it takes forever to get into the places you'll want to be. I take the train regularly fromJFK and it takes a good hour or two to get there. Sure you'll save money but it will be a chore to get anywhere unless u take a cab (which will add up inthe end too)

Back
Top Bottom